SINCE WHEN DO WE WIN SHOOTOUTS
SINCE WHEN DO WE WIN SHOOTOUTS
YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
Fucking, why Leddy?! =/
FUCK
Lulz, I was wrong, Luongo beastmoded on the Blackhawks?! What wormhole, what alternate universe, have I fallen into?
So I just picked up some new inlines to try and get back into roller hockey again. Any tips on breaking them in/making them tight around the ankle for more stability?
Hawks![]()
How did leddy get into the shootout. Glad Luongo is playing well, but he needs go ASAP. Corey needs to play and second / third line needs help.
Mason Raymond is great right now but he isn't a second liner. Same goes for Chris Higgins.
Zack Kassian!! Zack attack!!!!!!!
Back from the bar and drunken hockey night funtimes. People here in Carolina were actually into it tonight. 'Canes looking pretty strong over the past 4 games with the only weak spot really being Cam Ward who might be seeing the bench more often (hopefully) after Dan Ellis' shutout tonight. Eric Staal and Jeff Skinner are both playing really well. Think they can give the Bolts a run for the division title this year.
Worst night ever.
This is the greatest fucking thing I have ever seen. I woke up hungover as shit this morning, eating cereal at my desk, scrolling through this thread, and I definitely almost just choked to death on a frosted mini wheat.
DOOMPREDATORS GOING TO DINE ON SHARK FIN SOUP TONIGHT! Would be fucking great if we dethrone the Shraks.
And I am getting fucked by Eoyore in ESPN hockey this week. My ESPN team is so terribad.
It's the sharks fault.
Subban playing today
Hope we can stop vanek