• Navigation
Page 219 of 825 FirstFirst ... 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast
Results 4361 to 4380 of 16500
  1. #4361
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Great pressure by the Pens this period.

  2. #4362
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo
    kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

  3. #4363
    Bard-turned-Miner
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,648
    BG Level
    7

    Devils are just rattled now I think. Next game against them is going to be intense.

    Edit: Bortuzzo is really fitting in quickly with these guys, damn impressive.

  4. #4364
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Marty is getting no help this period. They may have to pull him soon.

  5. #4365
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Dear Nashville,

    Please kick the shit out of the Sharks and end their streak because fuck San Jose.

    Sincerely,
    Chicago

  6. #4366
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo
    kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill
    Habs playing the bills today

  7. #4367
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Dear Nashville,

    When you let Thornton and Marleau score power play goals against you today, you're basically kicking our Wulfie in the nuts twice.

    Sincerely,

    Mote

  8. #4368
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    @strombone1: Being a backup is a lot funner than I anticipated.........

  9. #4369
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Ok pp we have the possibility to send izzy into a trance rage mode

    LET'S DO TI

  10. #4370
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    YESSSSS

  11. #4371
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    /hands Izzy a beer

  12. #4372
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Omg lol bye bye

  13. #4373
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I'm done for the day. Going to a bar.

  14. #4374
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    Buffalo is getting slaughtered out there. Even Lars Eller is on the board!

  15. #4375
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    LOLOOLOFADSOPAFWELAFEHFAWELKUHWFEJKL;WAEF;LJKAWEF; .JAWEF

  16. #4376
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Just need a goal from price while milleris in the goal to finish the bills

  17. #4377
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    LOLOOLOFADSOPAFWELAFEHFAWELKUHWFEJKL;WAEF;LJKAWEF; .JAWEF
    Halfway through the 2nd

  18. #4378
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I want to blame a specific person, but they're all fucking terrible.

  19. #4379
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    It's a team effort out there from Buffalo tonight, for sure. Especially the defensive pairings... what's going on?

  20. #4380
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I want to blame a specific person, but they're all fucking terrible.
    Blame vanek you know the team offence resides on him

Page 219 of 825 FirstFirst ... 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  4. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08