• Navigation
Page 221 of 825 FirstFirst ... 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 4401 to 4420 of 16500
  1. #4401
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Cail what is in your avatar and why is it canucks colors?

  2. #4402
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    TOO MUCH MAN

    3-on-3 shinny hockey gooooooo!

  3. #4403
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Fucking schoolyard 3v3 now.

  4. #4404
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    Cail what is in your avatar and why is it canucks colors?
    Go away troll!!!

    Lol

    And wb izzy happy that your still alive

  5. #4405
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

  6. #4406
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Go away troll!!!

    Lol

    And wb izzy happy that your still alive
    I'm still alive...although I might have killed a few children outside. Everything was pretty much a white haze.

  7. #4407
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I saw a weaker boarding call earlier today, then Subban doesn't get one for that lol.

  8. #4408
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Hey mr I appear only If pens win
    Shots fired!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    This. Is. Amazing.

  9. #4409
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Also, Scott literally pushing Subban down like he weighs 40lbs.

  10. #4410
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    And 6-1

  11. #4411
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    SUBBAN BOMBS, Rebound cleaned up

  12. #4412
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Montreal typical.

  13. #4413
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Switched to the Oilers@Avs now. This game has been pretty good. Not slaughterfests like the earlier ones.

  14. #4414
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Montreal typical.
    Quiet you but um I think ruff will break a fuse

  15. #4415
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Quiet you but um I think ruff will break a fuse
    Nah the game has been called equally shitty both ways. I don't know what the fuck is up with the refs this year. Almost like 16 power play minutes per game now.

  16. #4416
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Nah the game has been called equally shitty both ways. I don't know what the fuck is up with the refs this year. Almost like 16 power play minutes per game now.
    Nah I agree I just hate when people call Montreal a bum team

    Montreal has rarely been a hitting team compared to like Boston or w/e

    Holy shit go price

  17. #4417
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,328
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I have to work tonight so I'm going to miss most if not all of the banter later on. But to just get something in, I will say....

    FUCK YOU CHICAGO, GOOOOO FLAMES GOOOOOO!!!!!!

  18. #4418
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    Cail what is in your avatar and why is it canucks colors?
    The non-existent Hartford Whalers

  19. #4419
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    oic ty

  20. #4420
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Pens Win!

    PENS WIN!!!

    PENS WIN!!!!!
    Once again, this happens while I'm at work, ESPN blowing up my phone with updates while I'm busy as shit ...

    BRB, rearranging my schedule so I'm at work for every Pens game this season. Except the one I'm going to. BUT EVERY OTHER GAME.

Page 221 of 825 FirstFirst ... 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  4. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08