Can't watch that at work, but is that where he says somebody should call the police? lol
Can't watch that at work, but is that where he says somebody should call the police? lol
Catching up on some stuff from last night, PD was mayad about the Desjardins penalties...I agree that calling it a shot to the head was a blown call and he shouldn't been ejected, but they were saying it was a 100% clean hit lol
Spoiler: show
idk about you, but to me that most definitely still looks like charging.
Also I think Toews may get himself a Selke finally if he has another play or two like the takeaway assist on Kane's goal.
Honestly even if Desjardins took that hit instead of delivering it, i'd have thought it was clean. Damn right it was a hard hit but no way he should have been tossed on that. And the fact Keith didn't get tossed for the way he went after Dejardins left a sour taste in my mouth. At least the NHL rescinded the match penalty on Desjardins.
It angers me that Vagus got like 38 PIM from that game last night as a result of that hit lol.
I think before people get up in arms, keep in mind refs have to call that shit RIGHT AWAY, AS IT HAPPENS. Shit looked insane, Mayers definitely got the wind knocked out of him, and on first glance it came off as a bad, bad hit. Bad enough that Keith immediately retaliated. I really don't think goddamn Duncan Keith would have risked eighty-hojillion PIMs if it was obvious at the moment that it was a clean hit.
Keith's been in like one fight ever before and it's when Burrows pulled his hair lol
There's probably a reason why lol. I commend him for stepping up, but he may want to leave the fighting to others after that performance last night.
I don't usually post these anymore (mostly because no one cares), but this is SteveDangle doing a recap on last night's 3-2 win over the Capitals and unlike most LFRs, this one's almost entirely on the Caps' woes. Interesting. Starts a little under 2:00
Spoiler: show
One thing that's glaring : Ovechkin - Beagle - Crabb is not how you should be using Ovechkin.
Ok so habs bruins tonight
Nervous and exited Marchand and Thornton won't be there and rask is usually soso vs the habs
Gogo
Only 3 games tonight, only 1 Friday night. However, 3 NHLN games on Saturday! How am I supposed to survive the Blizzard of 2013 with only 1 hockey game?!
MTL / BOS tonight should be a good one. Best rivalry in NHL and both teams are near the top of the east.
It's wrong. Lol.
Met my gf's bff bf on the weekend. We spent the evening talking hockey. Girls were bored, we had a good time. He is a Habs fan, and he respects that I'm a hockey fan unlike many other people in Vancouver. I don't think he held it against me for having Canucks as my main team. I had to tell him that Habs should have signed P.K. to atleast a 4 year contract with an escalating payout. He disagreed. We also had a good laugh at the cost of Leaf fans. LOLZ.
Fuck Boston for tonights game.
Fucking Armstrong missing an empty net