• Navigation
Page 257 of 825 FirstFirst ... 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 5121 to 5140 of 16500
  1. #5121
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Welp, I'm off to the Caps/Panthers game soon. Pray for me.

  2. #5122
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Holy shit at that Brodeur GIF

  3. #5123
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    why do afternoon games seem so slow and boring?

  4. #5124
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    You beat us in our house Sens, we shut you out in yours!

    FUCK YEAH!

  5. #5125
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    If I get a decent evening from my ESPN team tonight, I might actually beat Pregor.

  6. #5126
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Your prayers have been answered! Now where is your sacrifice?
    You can still live a lil longer

  7. #5127
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Turns out that me being at work is not the ultimate Pens win formula. Turned a shitty day at work even shittier.

  8. #5128
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    all i see is boobs.....

    wait...

    what?

  9. #5129
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Winnipeg doesn't start Pavelec. Winnipeg gets a shutout.

    I get 0 ESPN points. I seriously picked the absolute worst goalie trio this year.

  10. #5130
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Welp, I'm off to the Caps/Panthers game soon. Pray for me.
    God bless, whether it's a good game and you enjoy it or it's a bad game and in their disgust the hackey gods rise from center ice and swallow the entire stadium it should be worth seeing either way

  11. #5131
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,325
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    So I happen to have tonight off for the Flames vs Canucks game. However, I won't be at home watching the game and posting on here during it. Why, you may be asking (...none of are you are asking why I'm sure), because I'M GOING TO THE GAME, THAT'S WHY!!!

    I haven't been to a game at Rogers Arena yet, but from everything I heard all the Canuck fans are assholes and I should expect to get heckled something fierce. I'm stoked!

  12. #5132
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    So I happen to have tonight off for the Flames vs Canucks game. However, I won't be at home watching the game and posting on here during it. Why, you may be asking (...none of are you are asking why I'm sure), because I'M GOING TO THE GAME, THAT'S WHY!!!

    I haven't been to a game at Rogers Arena yet, but from everything I heard all the Canuck fans are assholes and I should expect to get heckled something fierce. I'm stoked!
    Have fun watching the flames loose

  13. #5133
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    how loose can they get?!

  14. #5134
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,325
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    They have been playing very loose lately, great flow to their game, much better pace and control of the puck and creativity in the offensive zone.

  15. #5135
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,325
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Fuck, I have shit to do before the game, but I'm waiting out the next 8 minutes or so purely so I can watch CBC's amazing HNIC intro for this weekend

  16. #5136
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Take me with you

  17. #5137
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,325
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I had 2 tickets... I gave the second to my buddy who is also a Flames fan :3

  18. #5138
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I had 2 tickets... I gave the second to my buddy who is also a Flames fan :3
    Out of curiosity is his name Tom?

  19. #5139
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,325
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    No, it's Sean. He is the Gallick to my Vaspinne, if anyone remembers me from those days

  20. #5140
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    I know more flames fans going to this game then Canucks fans lol.

Page 257 of 825 FirstFirst ... 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  4. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08