Last year was my first year and my team was beast! I think doing Fantasy football every year with multiple teams probably helped though.
Last year was my first year and my team was beast! I think doing Fantasy football every year with multiple teams probably helped though.
5th, suck it. And I love Izzy's team name.
I've done mock drafts before, but that's it.
it's the same, except FOR REALZ
Eating dinner, back at 7:50. Get on Vent; draft chat in the "Sepukku's Fleshlight Lounge" channel obviously.
I've never used Vent on this PC, so I apologize if my settings are all crazy.
Tested the mic on my laptop just now. It's pretty brutal. Unless I'm right in front of it and nearly yelling, it'll sound like a bad phone connection.
Ouch last pick first round Yahoo draft lol
People didn't like my annoying French accent![]()
oh god, the autodraft goalies
Yay double double!
Also last pick of the draft. Scott Gomez