• Navigation
Page 287 of 825 FirstFirst ... 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast
Results 5721 to 5740 of 16500
  1. #5721
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Flames have faced 7 shots, have let in 3 goals.

    And are winning by 2

    This game

  2. #5722
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    At least im just self loathing and not a moron?
    Two sides to the same coin.

    ...

    Sorry, that was uncalled for. No one should be compared like that.

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SLN5VPBi7q...0/im-sorry.jpg

  3. #5723
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Flames have faced 7 shots, have let in 3 goals.

    And are winning by 2

    This game
    I don't think I've ever seen a .583 GAA on a box score before lol

  4. #5724
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Flames have faced 7 shots, have let in 3 goals.

    And are winning by 2

    This game
    This game is disgusting.

  5. #5725
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,325
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Jarome in beastmode right now, fucking loving it! Don't care about the save percentage as long as we get the win!!

  6. #5726
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a .583 GAA on a box score before lol
    lol

    Even the Jets@Flyers 9-8 game didn't produce a number like that. Crazy in cow town tonight.

  7. #5727
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,325
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    The goals we let in were pretty weak too, through the 5-hole, sloppy puck play by Irving, etc

  8. #5728
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    btw, are we using Keepers in Yahoo league? No room on my IR for Karlsson if we aren't.

  9. #5729
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    and now I really need a DMan in Yahoo if anyone is interested in Kesler!

  10. #5730
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    btw, are we using Keepers in Yahoo league? No room on my IR for Karlsson if we aren't.
    I'd doubt it. Usually too much turnover every season.

  11. #5731
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    and now I really need a DMan in Yahoo if anyone is interested in Kesler!
    Big Buff or Boyle for the right price (not Kesler)

  12. #5732
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    and now I really need a DMan in Yahoo if anyone is interested in Kesler!
    I got John Carlson!

  13. #5733
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    I got John Carlson!

  14. #5734
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    lol

    Even the Jets@Flyers 9-8 game didn't produce a number like that. Crazy in cow town tonight.
    I can't even comprehend this stat. How can you possibly have a GAA between 0 and 1 from a single game? Even if you let in one goal and get pulled after 2 periods, it wouldn't be less than 1. Did Calli mean SV%?

  15. #5735
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    That's what I assumed. He must be wielding the Wulf-visionator 9000 tonight.

  16. #5736
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    I can't even comprehend this stat. How can you possibly have a GAA between 0 and 1 from a single game? Even if you let in one goal and get pulled after 2 periods, it wouldn't be less than 1. Did Calli mean SV%?
    0-0 tie goes to overtime, let in goal in OT. If I'm not mistaken, and I'm sure I'm not, it the average amount of goals you let in per 60 min.

  17. #5737
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Eakin with his 1st. THANKS FOR RIBS BEE TEE DUBS

  18. #5738
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    0-0 tie goes to overtime, let in goal in OT. If I'm not mistaken, and I'm sure I'm not, it the average amount of goals you let in per 60 min.
    To achieve a 0.583 GAA you'd have to allow one goal in 102.9 minutes, or 2.9 minutes into the third overtime which can't happen in regular season. I think he meant SV%.

  19. #5739
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I was replying to "How can you possibly have a GAA between 0 and 1 from a single game?"

  20. #5740
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Eakin with his 1st. THANKS FOR RIBS BEE TEE DUBS
    Yw. Eakin's awesome and we look forward to him in a Stars sweater for the next 7 or more years.

Page 287 of 825 FirstFirst ... 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  4. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08