Weird that it's on CBC tonight.
Oh well, game time.
I may have to go for Tommy John surgery from an old hockey injuryapparently I've been walking around with several torn ligaments and loose cartilage in my elbow for 3 fucking years.
Aw shit, Enstrom down the tunnel.
Ottawa loses Karlsson, Winnipeg loses Enstrom. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck .
Good God do I want to see a line made up of Datsyuk, Nash and Burmistrov. Would be so fun to watch.
Maybe he was just tanking in Calgary because he wanted out? >.>
Well damn, that sucks. I gotta ask though, wouldn't you have known that the ligaments and cartilage was messed up? I'd imagine it'd be p. painful to extend and retract your arm, no?
Jets still fucking terrible at clearing their own zone.
Jets gonna Jet. Needs more Byfuglien.
FUCK!
Don't think too much Little, just shoot like you did in OT.
If its a partial tear no. I did the same thing to my acl/pcl/mcl/meniscus playing football and I walked around for nearly 3 weeks with random aches and pains before slipping down some stairs and finishing the deed.
I have had swelling and pain intermittently for the last few years and it wasnt until i felt something pop lifting at work that it really turned constant
What's a good website to buy hockey jerseys? Doing a little browsing but would like to order the 'Canes jerseys before the mini ticket package starts up in March.
It's possible, but he did willingly resign with us during this last off-season. If you guys were willing to trade for him (albeit, just a late round draft pick), I'm sure he could have gotten offers from other teams he could have gone to if he didn't want to stay in Calgary. He also didn't play a single game with us this year and lost out to our current backup for that job during preseason
Why can't the Jets play like that all the FUCKING time?!
GOIN DOWN SHRAKS