Pens have no shot if one bad call is the end of an entire series for them. Demote them to the little girls pee wee league, Crosby might still be the biggest cry baby in that league too though.
Pens have no shot if one bad call is the end of an entire series for them. Demote them to the little girls pee wee league, Crosby might still be the biggest cry baby in that league too though.
IF RAY LEWIS CAN GO OUT A WINNER
WHY CAN'T TEEMU?!
in all fairness, the shreks are terrible
There are still 30 teams in the playoff race.
There are no teams who are so insanely bad this year that I would count them out of the playoffs entirely. I would be shocked by some, but in a shortened season a 10 game hot streak can move a team way up in the standings, and from there a hot goalie can take you anywhere.
Judging by Anaheims play so far tonight, not sure how anyone assumes they're a lock in for making the play offs.
Their goaltender has been hot but even then,their defense is still questionable and like I said, if their offense drys up, they can easily lose a bunch of games in a row.
What a timely tweet!
Brian McNally @bmcnally14
With Carolina's loss tonight, the #Caps - the Eastern Conference's worst team so far - are 6 points out of 8th and 6 points out of a 3 seed
oh god Brian Campbell's post-game interview tonight was kind of crushing to watch, I just want to make one of those "It Gets Better" videos for the Cats now
Blue Jacket meltdown sighted.
Someone was saying something about the Ducks playing bad?!
Danny Taylor playing really solid in net for the Flames, handling the puck well, really good rebound control so far, really pleased with his performance!
Iggy on the other hand... he's been a non-factor for like 4 or 5 games in a row now, like, a ghost. Not making a big impact outside of that first game against Dallas a week ago after he got called out on the radio. Honestly, the way the team is playing, I don't think we'd miss him much =/
what the hell?
Lol at the last few pages, I love mad Sep, so entertaining, whether I agree with him or not, he's just so angry and it's great.
Also, because I was reading the thread on HF and I felt like sharing:
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7456/duchene.png
lol