• Navigation
Page 321 of 825 FirstFirst ... 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 ... LastLast
Results 6401 to 6420 of 16500
  1. #6401
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Not unless you agree to not change the thread title. Leave that to professionals.
    i.e. me, i.e. don't change the hackey thread

  2. #6402
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Rata's gotta be pissed he can't join in on this lol.

  3. #6403
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    What'd he do to get banned?

  4. #6404
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Rata's banned? lol

  5. #6405
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    What'd he do to get banned?

    being Rata.

  6. #6406
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Rangers due for a big loss and playing a good Habs team. Yep. Im gonna be drinking tonight.

  7. #6407
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

  8. #6408
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Rangers due for a big loss and playing a good Habs team. Yep. Im gonna be drinking tonight.
    Dont get your hopes up, game 2 of a back to back.

  9. #6409
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    aww

  10. #6410
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Rangers due for a big loss and playing a good Habs team. Yep. Im gonna be drinking tonight.
    I've been hawking stubhub for cheap Sabres/Rangers tickets at MSG, but fucking balls they're like 2.5x what I pay to go to NJ and watch a Devils game.

  11. #6411
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    What'd he do to get banned?
    Raffle donation ban.

  12. #6412
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Emery starting again tonight.

  13. #6413
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden View Post
    I don't know what's funnier about this thread, Sep's ability to get everyone fired up or the I-was-bullied-in-school gang mentality of everyone else who jumps at the opportunity to bash the Penguins when Sep gives them an opening.
    I never understand why only certain ppl are ever thought to be the "troller" on this board. If anything, I would say Jorn and I spurred him on by saying the call against the Pens was meaningless. Do people think anyone here actually gets mad at any posts? I personally just like to argue with people for fun, so I happen to indulge in some of the rants but apparently I'm always serious while others are amazing trolls.

    This goes in other threads as well, with certain posters whose every post is apparently a "troll post". However, if every post you make is completely retarded and stupid, when do you simply become an idiot, and not a "master troll"? (not saying Sep is an idiot, there are other people in other threads, that I would post in more if every single time I responded to any one of their posts I wasn't suddenly considered to have been trolled)

  14. #6414
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Sep is just an enthusiastic Penguins bandwagoner turned elitist. It's fun just replying and watching him troll himself sometimes.

    Anyways, shopping, chores etc... before game time.

    /eyes Izzy

    You're going down bro.

  15. #6415
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Kings are back in Edmonton tonight. Edmonton has some scary offense but it seems like the last few Kings vs Oilers games in Edmonton have been close nail biters that the Oilers some how pull out in the end.

    Quick starting tonight. Not sure what his deal is but id like to see Bernier get more starts.

  16. #6416
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    being Rata.
    Pretty much this. He was banned via forum donation, complained about it being unfair when it's been a rule for at least two full years now, and created a sock to complain about it. I was speechless.

  17. #6417
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    lol who would spend the money on Rata and why

  18. #6418
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Also, this whole fucking season is a small sample size. And I'm not just saying that because the Caps are terrible, they would be plenty terrible over an 82-game season as well. We have Montreal, Toronto, and a Karlsson/Spezza-less Ottawa in the playoffs and Tampa, Philly, and Buffalo on the outside in the East right now. Yeah, 2012-13 is a good indication of quality franchises. Fuck you, Bettman. Fuck you, Fehr.

  19. #6419
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Rata can be annoying but hes pretty harmless, don't know why anyone would pay to ban him, lol.

  20. #6420
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I think the Doc phrase was "and is ineligible", no? Either way...tonight....Kesler is back...Seabrook out. Hawks win by 20.

Page 321 of 825 FirstFirst ... 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  4. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08