well, considering the media built Subban up as some sort of wunderkind, it's no wonder he now expects to be paid as such.
As a Pens fan, we are required to think he's slewfoot-trash and overpaid, no matter what he's actually worth.
and no, it has nothing to do with race. apparently that only applies to the locals that hate him.
JVR injured in a practice skate - took a Komisarek shot in the foot. Jake gardiner returns.
Leafs still undefeated in 2013! I CAN TASTE THE CUPoh wait we haven't started yet.
Subban himself just want a long contract
God damn it. I may have to sit Jarome for Sam Gagner lol
Whole lotta nobody likes the blacks up on this page.
However, Sam > Iggy.![]()
Just sayin'
Lol i knew you come in on that.
LOL I literally just got in from work, totally didn't read the last page at all (yet), and came in mid-Subban bitching, and saw the Gagner comment. haha
5 more days til all of my "Most of the Oilers young guns have been tearing up the AHL" optimism goes pppppth.lol
I'd also take a flyer on Redden for like 1m this year. Why not, right?
Just as long as he doesn't sit down with Justin Schultz like "Son, this is how you make it in the NH... wait." but I'd definitely take him to help out on the powerplay if nothing else. Aside from Schultz, we have Whitney who is always hurt anyway.
In other Oilers news, they stripped Whitney and Alice of their A's in favor of Hall/Ebs.
Yet Horcoff remains captain.... I don't get it.
So yeah, while other teams are discounting merch and letting kids come to games for free, I heard today that the Leafs' thing is to let people watch them practice for free lol
I mean, maybe if they watched his highlights, and he said "I put the durrr in leader. Captaincy please." in a Sloth voice (since he totally looks like him) then it makes total sense.
I think I'm still one of those bitter people who was pissed Smytty never got the C back in the day, and figured he'd get it when he came back.
/getoffmylawn
lol, the Flames are only offering free popcorn, pops and hotdogs during training camp. The first 2 games of the year, they're offering 50% off of food and until the end of the first game, 50% off of merch.
But that's just to start, apparently there are plans for more incentives later but nothing specific has been released.
Edit: Smyth would definitely deserve it, but I think it's just because of how he left town the first time and how they have so many young guns that will eventually be the leaders. Once Horcoff is done, which shouldn't be long now lol, I'm gonna guess that Eberle takes the C, being the oldest of the kids
Apparently not.
Dunno if this was known already but Flyers named Claude Giroux captain today.
Blue Jackets are offering buy one get one tickets plus 1 dollar everything just to get people to come to the opener vs detroit.
I would definitely toss Redden a cheap contract; if anyone can revive his career it's Trotz and the Preds. We are starting at least 2 and possibly 3 rookies (not technically by game count, but they are) on the blueline.