Good idea if you want a soggy piece of bread with cheese n shit.
Toaster oven or cold.
BK how do you go from Coheed and Cambria to
Spoiler: show
Because Cannibal Corpse is awesome and I listen to every possible genre of rock music I can from Buddy Guy to Dying Fetus
Those are not rock... Rock would be like.......
I listen to everything from Pink Floyd to Social Distortion
Or
I listen to everything from U2 to Pennywise
When bands like Seether, Cannibal Corpse, etc get involved, it is no longer music. Just cause Cartoon Network drew some angry oversized dude you wish you could be as tall as doing a fake deep voice screaming angry hateful things does not mean a real life person doing it is actually musical talent.
Would you rather some Bieber? I'll let Blue post it, since the Biebs a huge Jets fan
From best to worst:
Spoiler: show
You are implying that I dont listen to bands like Pink Floyd and Social Distortion hurr.
I dont find any attractive qualities about Taylor Swift...all the times I've seen her, she's overdone on makeup.
Or maybe you like her better in Maple Leafs colors
http://hockeygods.com/system/gallery...jpg?1309993342
She looks like a robot or an alien genetically engineered to look hot. Like if the human race were to describe a beautiful woman to someone who had never seen a person, they would come up with Taylor Swift. Or Olivia Wilde. They're clearly hot, but also a little unnerving.
Also if she cut back on the makeup putty knife, she could probably keep a man around for longer than the ten minutes it takes her to write a song about him.
The fact she'd have to do that to get a cheap pop from her fans...doubt anyone at her shows even knows anyone on their local teams
BUT, she's better than Kesha, who looks like a walking STD
SHEAMOTHERFUCKING WEBER GAME WINNER. Bringing the Preds back towards relevancy, one beard at a time!(1)
Notes:
(1) Sepukku Theory of Relevancy ("SPToR") - Has no basis in rational thought or modern logic. Teams outside the Original 6 and the Atlantic Division of the National Hockey League do not exist. Relevance of any given team is determined by a complex algorithm involving moon phase, Seppuku's current stage of the menstrual cycle, and Fleury's SV%. If Fleury's SV% drops below 0.900, particularly in a playoff series against the Flyers, a paradox occurs where hockey itself becomes irrelevant thus rendering the entire SPToR invalid; see (2) Izzy "I CAN'T" Syndrome.
(2) lolWHM Mjollnir "I CAN'T" Syndrome - Often confused with bi-polar behavior. When a hockey fan's team is performing so poorly, that any rational explanation for said performance becomes impossible. Typically occurs when Thomas Vanek does not score 5 points or more. Symptoms approximate Alzheimer's Disease as all vocabulary other than "I CAN'T" is forgotten for varying periods of time. Losses to the Winnipeg Jets are known to exacerbate the aforementioned syndrome.
(3) Wulfgang's Constant of Inebriation - Wulfgang is always drunk, including now. PREDS WIN FUCK YOU SEP!
Datsyuk is unfucking believable btw. Goal of the year candidate on this equalizer:
More Taylor Swift // Hockey pictures - Kings, Coyotes, Stars, Predators, More Penguins
Spoiler: show
I dunno what to tell you man, she seems to appeal to boys and girls, not men.