• Navigation
Page 359 of 825 FirstFirst ... 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 ... LastLast
Results 7161 to 7180 of 16500
  1. #7161
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    What a badddd goal by Varlie.

  2. #7162
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Ok so we lost against a good team Thursday now it's time to beat a weaker version of the islanders


  3. #7163
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    So Clowe is likely getting 10 games.
    Good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I'm only catching snippets of what he did, but to clarify, he basically jumped off the bench to fight? The dispute being that it was a legal line change?
    Basically, the hit was questionable by Shaw to begin with, it looked worse than it probably was, but then Clowe jumped off the bench to go after Shaw, and our announcers were trying to determine if he was changing for someone, or if he just jumped off to start a fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    That and he's Ryan Clowe.
    Should be a game just for that, like "you get 11 games, 10 for your actions and 1 for just being you."

  4. #7164
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Then cooke wouldnt be allowed to play in the nhl ever again

  5. #7165
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Not like he'd be missed outside of Pittsburgh lol

  6. #7166
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Kings are starting to look like they did in the playoffs last year. 5-1 in their last 6 now allowing only 8 goals in 6 games.

    Carter is a fucking beast.

  7. #7167
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    So I had my fantasy baseball draft today because my friend will be overseas for all of March, and I miss the one game the Capitals decide to show the fuck up. I hate my friends.

    At least the NHL dot com highlights were Joe Bee and Locker.

  8. #7168
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Kings are starting to look like they did in the playoffs last year. 5-1 in their last 6 now allowing only 8 goals in 6 games.

    Carter is a fucking beast.
    Just sad they had their gay bluprple shirt

  9. #7169
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Mmm price vs biron

  10. #7170
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Just sad they had their gay bluprple shirt
    Nah man, I love the retro look. Thats what I grew up watching at first. Well not that exact style but Purple and Gold.

  11. #7171
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Nah man, I love the retro look. Thats what I grew up watching at first. Well not that exact style but Purple and Gold.
    You must be young then

    I remember this one

    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Z8PYwJfWzYrpl4

  12. #7172
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,260
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Nah man, I love the retro look. Thats what I grew up watching at first. Well not that exact style but Purple and Gold.
    I always liked that old jersey from them. Just get DIONNE 16 on the back to make it perfect.

  13. #7173
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    You must be young then

    I remember this one

    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Z8PYwJfWzYrpl4
    Purple and Gold came WAAAY before the Black and silver. lol

    And Richy, I already have a Dionne Home Purple and Gold jersey

  14. #7174
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Let's go Rangers...oh who am I kidding

  15. #7175
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Rangers definitely carrying the play right now tho

  16. #7176
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,260
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    And Richy, I already have a Dionne Home Purple and Gold jersey
    Oh nice! I was debating saying that or Robitaille, but I think of Marcel Dionne more often for those jerseys.
    That's awesome dude!

  17. #7177
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Purple and Gold came WAAAY before the Black and silver. lol

    And Richy, I already have a Dionne Home Purple and Gold jersey
    This one?





    Still ugly IMO

  18. #7178
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Wow that was a terrible call

  19. #7179
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Wow that was a terrible call

    Why do you seem surprised?

  20. #7180
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Well I'm already drinking after a shitty day at work. Heres hoping the rangers win so I cna be a happy drunk

Page 359 of 825 FirstFirst ... 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  4. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08