• Navigation
Page 385 of 825 FirstFirst ... 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 ... LastLast
Results 7681 to 7700 of 16500
  1. #7681
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    The Buffalo Sabres have won a National Hockey League game.

  2. #7682
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,147
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    The Caps are no longer the worst team in the NHL and are now only 4 pts out of the 3rd seed in the East!

  3. #7683
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    The Caps are no longer the worst team in the NHL and are now only 4 pts out of the 3rd seed in the East!
    http://cdn-s3-1.wanelo.com/product/i...0/original.jpg

  4. #7684
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,147
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Zach Parise ilu

  5. #7685
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Panthers wanted some penguin meat tonight.
    evidently, was out for the entire night but holy shit that was a surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    The Buffalo Sabres have won a National Hockey League game.
    I'm going to assume John Scott just punched everything because I spent half of the afternoon watching him punch things today

  6. #7686
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad



    Ily Cally

  7. #7687
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiyuo View Post
    I'm going to assume John Scott just punched everything because I spent half of the afternoon watching him punch things today
    Healthy scratch the last two games!

  8. #7688
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    well what the hell, I refuse to try and put a happy spin on Tampa losing anymore, fuck the sabres

  9. #7689
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    What the hell is wrong with the Rangers? Lost to the lolbluefans.

  10. #7690
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    What the hell is wrong with the Rangers? Lost to the lolbluefans.

    We suck.

  11. #7691
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Don't worry we're about to lose to coyotes sooo

  12. #7692
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I emo-bailed on both Canes and Rangers games tonight. Gave up halfway thru the 2nd and watched Perks of Being a Wallflower with my fiancee. Emma Watson is yummy.

  13. #7693
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Lol burrows got punched in the face

  14. #7694
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    Lol burrows got punched in the face
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy lol.

  15. #7695
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    This thread is more emo then Hot Topic.

  16. #7696
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,322
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    Couldn't have happened to a more deserving, mega annoying, overrated Frenchie.
    FTFY

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail
    Zach Parise ilu
    I didn't catch a single minute of the game save for updates on my phone. All I can say is that I do not share these same feelings for Zack Parise

  17. #7697
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    ERSKINE SMASH PUCK INTO NET!
    My fiancée came home from work during 1st intermission so I stopped posting but as soon as he scawred I yelled "ERSKINE SMASH" right in the middle of our conversation. She wasn't mad I wasn't really listening to her story about work, she was happy Erskine smashed. She's the best.

    Edit: Also just read on Japers' that Erskine's Corsi last night was +15.


  18. #7698
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,147
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    This thread is more emo then Hot Topic.
    Not from the Caps fans!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I didn't catch a single minute of the game save for updates on my phone. All I can say is that I do not share these same feelings for Zack Parise
    I only saw the 3rd and OT. Wild killed a 5 min major (that shouldnt have been) without any shots given up, then killed a 4min double minor in the 3rd. Parise's game winner was straight up nasty. I thought he deflected it in, but no. He stopped it, then back-handed it in up over the goalie.

    Also, semi-good news. The Whale are staying in Hartford until at least 2017. (but that means no Whalers =()

  19. #7699
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Holtby to start again tonight. Neuvirth out with illness, Grubauer recalled from Hershey to back up: http://dumpnchase.monumentalnetwork....shey/index.jsp

  20. #7700
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,147
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh damn, wasnt expecting that. I hope he can hold up on a back2back with how well hes been playing. Cant wait to watch on national tv with my stereo speakers finally hooked up to my tv

Page 385 of 825 FirstFirst ... 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  2. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  3. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  4. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  7. NHL Season 08-09
    By Thoronas in forum Sports
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:36
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08