Not saying I want that to happen, just saying that it will happen ._.
Not saying I want that to happen, just saying that it will happen ._.
So uhh, they're saying that they knew the NHL's interpretation of the rule would have required the waivers, but they and the agent disagreed and felt they could just argue their way out of it if the sheet didn't get matched. Seems like a hell of a gamble, lol. Most epic thing ever would have been Colorado not matching, then claiming him on waivers a few days later.
Pretty much, lol. This team is like an untrained puppy. You want to love it and on the surface, it looks adorable and fun. But really, it shits on your bed, chews on and eats away everything you cherish, and is a pain in the ass to deal with.
sounds like the habs when rejean houle was the GM
If you wanna laugh, look at who is the #1 pick
Edit lol at 4:30
We select Marian um Marcel Hossa
So much fail
Just like when Bobby Clarke forgot Claude Giroux's name.
Although everyone knows who Claude is now, so...
Tracey Myers @TramyersCSN
Emery starting and Crawford is fine. Backing Emery up tonight. #Blackhawks
Also looking for a D or RW in ESPN, looking to give up a C, as I have way too many....Will do 2for1 as well
hey cail, the whale potted 5 in the first period against Dipietro on twelve shots. Bwhaahaha
Good grief...
Well, I'm sure if his confidence wasn't shot before, this won't help matters.
Fucking Hawks give up a goal 31 seconds in lol.
HAWKS BEST TEAM IN NHL
JACKETS BEAT HAWKS
JACKETS BEST TEAM IN NHL!
Hey Brill
http://www.canadiensboutique.com/Ree...4_2252746.aspx
when you have to take that pic for our bet, I'll send you one of those out of my pocket (If I find a job by then), kay? If you're going to have to take that picture, might as well liven it up with the baby since you'll probably have the most miserable face known to man at that point lol
Oilers have only 2 shots on goal after 17 minutes then get 2 goals in 23 seconds.
Wow, 4 games on NHLN tomorrow
:< That angers me, considering that Comcast bumped it off my package and I'm not buying the highest tier one, just for that and a handful of other channels lol.