Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
:S
Florida feed camera angle is weird as always.
Went to take a dump...apparently Emelin destroyed someone and the Habs scored.
Sometimes.... There's just too much sharing
Seriously, what is with these Florida camera angles lol. They're not terrible, just quirky. And the fact that they seem to switch them pretty frequently.
I think Holtby just got an assist.
MIKE GREEN!!!!!
God damnit Buffalo..not again..
Wow, Enroth with a diving save to rob Ribs in OT.
Bye bye rangers
I swear to God...give them the extra Sabres and I'll..I'll stab you with a sabre!
Fail Sabres.
idk why every single goalie always falls for Hendricks's one and only move, lol.
and Ovie finishing it.
ahahah, the MSG announcers just flat-out said the Southeast is the worst
And now the Devils....
FUCK MY LIFE!
CATS
bluefan did you see the Cats, did you see them
and they played Shout at the Devil? best outcome imaginable