Jackets and Blues might be interesting.
Jackets and Blues might be interesting.
Crosby's best argument for the Hart right now is how average the pens have looked without him thus far.
I honestly still get nervous when MDZ goes more than 15 feet past the blue line.
Oh man, I bet that was a good game - I wish I were able to watch it. Just got the update on my phone PENS WIN! :D
No blowout with Fleury in goal, are we sure it was really him?
Because I was completely serious. For the record, I'm really glad the Pens won and it makes me hopeful that they will win here in Tampa next week - because let's face it, losing Sid right now makes me nervous, and it's been so long since I've seen them (and so long before I'll likely see them again) that I really, really want them to win.
Sorry you're mad though.
Also Matt Cooke should commit suicide.