lol that was fast, all of 4 minutes went by between your posts
It's been a blast watching the majority of this 1-13-1 streak. I feel dead inside.
Another game where they put up 40+ shots and nada.
I'm getting more and more excited to see who gets fired at the end of the season. Jimmy Rutherford's long Whalercane career in trouble? Hmmmmm.
Dude, Bregs, fuck your fantasy team
FREE WINGS
Can't find the original but
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0f64f617a...6hreo1_500.jpg
I love how worthless gamecenter has been this season since half the fucking kings games are on NHLN for some reason.
I don't know why the block NHLN games.
Wings get at least one point... yay
Yay playoffs spots
Game Summary: 1st liner and Datsyuk linemate Justin Abdelkader scores his career high 8th goal of the season
Worst officiating in a fucking NHL level game in the history of the NHL. Montreal typical.
I'm out.
God, fuck the penalties tonight
well, the penguins, too
Bolts trying to take every penalty ever tonight. Pens looking real solid.
Datsyuk and Zetterberg together 4 on 4 is so much fun