So, I'm confused in Yahoo FHL, I thought we had IR spots? I've been trying to add Kesler and Bogosian to IR but I can't seem to find a way to do it. Is Yahoo just retarded and hasn't listed them as hurt yet or am I missing something? Do they have to actually be on IR and not just out? both are out indefinitely..
When in doubt, assume yahoo is retarded.
marathon of a day, taking my drunk as to bed, HOCKEY
I was the only one in my bar tonight that had a giant smile on my face. Way to go Anaheim!!!!
Great start to season, just wtf Detroit... Happy that Granlund scored in his 1st NHL game and that Selanne hit 2. Geezers battling for best all time european goal scorer, if I remember correct Jagr is ahead by 4.
Go Teemu!
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9671/teemu1iso.jpg
Do you go to bars to cheer on the opposing teams that play the city you live in?
Wow west side was crazy yesterday
Rip richard garneau
ahhhhhh futureshop!
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...=&sku=10204197
Cannot believe Schneider got chased in the opener; Vancouver is destined to never have a stable goaltending situation. So pissed the Preds lost; very hungover.
Canucks + Flyers, same fight
Jagr does look like he is in much better shape this year
Jesus Jagr and Selanne have to be part-robot. I can't believe Jagr had 4 points haha.
GO SABRES!
Pretty sure this was my face when we lost in the SO
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/sV...mpycatface.jpg
SC running all day, Philly/Buffalo on in an hour
MORE HOCKEY!
okay guys SassageCam once again has a password for the channel, the new pw is 'FUCKCOREYPERRY', channel is at http://www.justin.tv/sassageking