I fucking love these take-aways
I fucking love these take-aways
also it is goddamn amazing how Hammer looks totally normal and then he puts his helmet on and is POTATO
just decline the damn penalties
oh god, lol, 1/31
It is so weird with Leddy looking so fucking good this year
If anything, the last two cup champs should show that having a great or even good PP isnt needed to win the cup.
Love me some Hossa
*yakity sax*
The poor Stars, what a blitz of terror that shift had to be fighting the empty netter
LONGEST THIRTY SECONDS
Good game. Had some nice plays.
The Hawks are so deep they played their 4th line on the PP!
That or no one can score on the PP so throw anyone out there, lol.
I just thought it was funny, lol. The Hawks do have impressive depth.
We need it to chase short-handed opportunities
God can the playoffs start already? At this point the only thing I'm interested in is whether Columbus will make it into the playoffs (they probably wont).
Going back to this, 012 actually has all of the first game's story mode that can be unlocked once you play through it and 012's a prequel so I'd just get that. Also P4 seems great and Gravity Rush looks fucking cool and isn't a dumb futuristic racer like it sounds but a weirdo japanese 3D fighting thing.