wait, Pens-Hawks in Soldier field?
The Hackey thread will collapse on itself that day.
MoJo!
MOJO
Mojo Jojo good again![]()
I am sad.
So...arent you supposed to get suspended and fined for trying to fight with 5 minutes to go in a game thats already decided?
Only if you get hit with the actual instigator minor, which they never seem to dish out. Coach gets fined, not the player.
Bye Bye Joffrey
Volpatti, Hendricks, Beagle on the PP, rofl
Blah Jets up 2 now
Fuck.
Stepan cuts lead to one at least
Ugly goal but who cares! Step scores![]()
So is the power-game of following the worst team in the league as the regular season ends to talk about rebuilding and the draft prospects or what
5 outdoor games is fucking retarded.
I guess the Hawks could just win the cup, too, I think that'd make me feel better
Why does Nash not drive to the net anymore? What the fuck.