Wonder if the Kings will show up vs the Jackets tomorrow.
Wonder if the Kings will show up vs the Jackets tomorrow.
I believe with one more win, thanks to the Ducks losing tonight, we secure #1.
It's crazy to think that before this road trip, we had only won in 4 different arenas: Nationwide, Saddledome, Bridgestone, and Joe Louis. Now we get back to back to back road overtime wins, and the playoff hopes actually seem legit. This is nuts. We were in 30th at about the 20 games mark. Better yet, people in Columbus are noticing and the arena has been far more full of late.
Do I qualify as a regular to this thread or do I have to do my best forum color commentator impressions during games to become regular?
fuck someone did it...or rather cant because it uses an Admin's name?
I tried NewYorkIsladar and NewYorkIsladars (from my phone on 3G) and neither worked, Even shfsdioufusdfIsladardsfjsahikgh didnt work...so too bad![]()
Flames would sweep the Wings out of the playoffs, series ends with the Flames outscoring the Wings 12-5. 0 points for the Wings.
e: Wings hold the ROW tiebreaker, CBJ the H2H tiebreaker. This is going to be fun no matter how it plays out.
ee: watched the replay, wow Howard fucking gave that game away hahahaha
That second Kipper goal was not the best goal either, lol. But you could tell after when Kipper was smiling that it was no big deal hahaha. He made a ridiculous point blank glove save with what? 20 seconds to go to make up for the blooper from earlier! A save very reminiscent to Kipper at his prime.
Also, STEVE BEGIN!!!! What a beaut!
http://1.cdn.nhle.com/flames/images/...3291_slide.jpg
(His goals were both god awful though, lol. But it doubled his goal scoring totals on the year >_>)
EMBRACE THE LUMBUS
So guess i missed nothing yesterday
I missed the toilet this morning