Aaand the Bolts tie it up
Aaand the Bolts tie it up
SING THAT FUCKING OLE OLE OLE SONG NOW YOU FRENCH FUCKING MORONS
Wow bishop
Holy crap, crazy scramble right there.
I think I watched half an entire period without any clock or scores up on the screen at this Canucks/Stars game. The fuck Sportsnet?
God damnit where is the scoreboard
C'mon hurricanes
Nah go jets
Backstrom hasnt been out in a while..ugh...
Fuck
Holy shit Malone is piiiiiissssed
Taking stock of these games, the only real good thing to come out of tonight is the chance that NynJa's terrible friend might shut the fuck up
Also did you guys catch this from last night? Heard it on the podcasts Thoronas recommended, along with everything else about the Bruins game, because at some point it came out he was a Bruins fan, someone hung a Bruins shirt on the Bobby Orr statue with the name and the number 8 of the 8-year old boy who was killed at the marathon: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...ng-bruins-fans
So. John Moore can fight too. Thanks Lumbus.
Man, that is so sad. I know I talk shit about Boston fans on the regular, but damn son, that little boy is the same age as mine and it's just not right.![]()
RIP, young Bruin.