Off topic but Tapatalk is failing to refresh for me half the time....
Off topic but Tapatalk is failing to refresh for me half the time....
Lol at MSG
Flyers and canes tonight both team are playing for pride
Fuck that lol
So is MSG a New York channel or a national channel?
New york
Cmon Isles!
Oh nice! The Caps-Habs game is national tonight! No streamin on GC for me!
I completely forgot to turn it over to the Hawks game last night! I'm so mad at myself. With what was going on in Boston.. after having the news on all day I ate something then fell asleep. >_<
Does anyone have a video of the parts honoring Pat Foley? That is really what I wanted to see.
ISLESSSSS
I feel like ive created monsters....
Isles Win!!! 6 pts til the division!
Datsyuk/Zetterberg/Lidstrom Kronwall
Great game, happy we got a point. Should've been our loss with the way Pavs was playing tonight. That five hole would not stay shut.
Rangers once again get no help.
We win 2 of the last 4 and we are in at least.
Incoming 0/4.
Ovie's had a ton of puck luck lately but I'll fucking take it.
Just got hoem from picking up dinner, turn on the TV, hear the Caps announcers. Awesome. Even more awesome,
OVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Of course Habs are going to do this to me again![]()