I haven't seen that yet so I can't speak for that. But Brave definitely was not the top movie.
No surprise in the supporting actor win
all i want to see is supporting actor/actress lead role actor/actress and the end. I wish I knew the damn times they go by
Shirley Bassey!!!!!!!!!!11
Just want to see short live action for henry
Hope Quebec wins
ty, he deserved it.
Russell Crowe, still the worst![]()
lol
Fuck yeah Hathaway![]()
The rumor that all Bonds would be here, did that happen?
Im normally mad for Adele, but wasn't too impressed with her performance...for some reason I cant put my finger on. She seemed somewhat dejected?
The fuck is wrong with Kristen Stewart...besides the obvious of course.
http://i.minus.com/ixxIdAXe1QAIp.gif
Such a small girl holding up all of that talent? Occasional limping is inevitable
She looks cracked out 100% of the time. I don't find her all that attractive.
She always looks like she has just woken up with a severe hangover.
Kristen thinks she's gangster...
Holy fuck what happened to Renee Zellweger... or what is she on?