+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverwinter     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

For Rogues how do you tell if a dagger is offhand? Unless I'm really sleepy it doesn't say and when I try to equip something in offhand in the character sheet it just puts it on my mainhand.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, that is really annoying. All daggers can go in the off hand, but if you double or right click to equip them, they go in your main hand, so you have to manually drag that shit into your off hand.

Anyways, also playing rogue on dragon. Because Dragon, fuck yeah!

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

PVP is great fun, I fuck shit up as Rogue, as it should be. Give me a pocket cleric and I can rule the world.

I love Redmage, Scholar, Dancer, Ninja, Thief, mystic(tera), Rogue(WOW), shadow priest(WOW), Cleric(Aion), Elementalist(GW2),Mesmer(GW2), Thief(GW2), Healing sage(SWTOR..my fav healer in any mmo ;x). What should I play in this?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Try them out?

I tried Great Weapon Warrior, for a DPS it is way underpowered compared to rogue. I will be sticking with rogue for now.

I am on Beholder (I think), right now, but I don't mind changing if we start a guild or something.

E. Body
    BG Level

Bah Shard maintenance....

Iono: Great Weapon Warrior, on Dragon

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Try them out?

I tried Great Weapon Warrior, for a DPS it is way underpowered compared to rogue. I will be sticking with rogue for now.

I am on Beholder (I think), right now, but I don't mind changing if we start a guild or something.
    Been reading in chat that that resolves itself after level 30 or so.

This game is awesome.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Game works flawlessly on controller, for anyone curious. I use mouse for some stuff for convenience but you could ignore M/KB outside of chatting if you desired. Game is pretty fun so far but I'm not sure how much lasting appeal it has. I hate how you seemingly can't low man stuff though... had to wait ages for first skirmish queue to pop and it was shit Shiyo and I could have breezed through as a duo. Are dungeons the same or can you enter without queuing?

Does the game stop being incredibly easy? Level9 atm and the game is a complete joke. Also waaay too many fetech/kill/generic MMO quests, the "dungeon" quests are fun but any outside world quest is boring as shit. I've done that shit a billion times since 2004, does it change later on? Combat is fun but I can't see this game being that great if it's leveling doesn't pick up or change, or if the challenges don't come.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    This game is awesome.
    Does the game stop being incredibly easy? Level9 atm and the game is a complete joke. Also waaay too many fetech/kill/generic MMO quests, the "dungeon" quests are fun but any outside world quest is boring as shit. I've done that shit a billion times since 2004, does it change later on? Combat is fun but I can't see this game being that great if it's leveling doesn't pick up or change, or if the challenges don't come.
    I think I got whiplash from that speed of that change of direction. LOL

I would give it more than level 9 before writing it off, just like I would give it more than that to declare it awesome.

You're successfully dodged every single question I've asked. I'm not going to quit the game at level9, I just want to know if it will indeed randomly EXPLODE with infinite fun later on.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

You're successfully dodged every single question I've asked. I'm not going to quit the game at level9, I just want to know if it will indeed randomly EXPLODE with infinite fun later on.
    Calm down there, sport. I have only gotten to level 6. I am not dodging questions, I am saying that you are a bit spasmatic, and you are kind of proving it again.

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

If its anything like Neverwinter Nights a lot of the player made content will outshine the dev basic quests. Also from what I've seen ( though basically conjecture - I'm only level 15 ) the actual dungeons will require more co-ordination than the (so far) face roll skirmishes.

Challenges come from the dungeons and instances, around 25-30 stuff in the over world gets a bit challenging but nothing too bad as its meant for leveling. Some bosses are freaking hard. Sounds like FF14 complaints all over again lol. level 9....

Explode with infinite fun lol that's funny. Game does shine in group events, which is a shame that its limited to skirmishes and dungeons.

Make sure to keep your gear upgraded well.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

PVP is really fun yet the system needs work... we got to 800 points vs 500 and a guy d/ced and it never replaced him so we ended up losing

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

PVP is again suffering from the fact that nobody seems to know how to play objective based games. I d/ced halfway through a match, came back after it was over and I was still top player. >_>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Had a few matches where the entire team went to our closest point... no one gave a shit about midpoint, enemy team took it and held it the whole game

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Game works flawlessly on controller, for anyone curious. I use mouse for some stuff for convenience but you could ignore M/KB outside of chatting if you desired. Game is pretty fun so far but I'm not sure how much lasting appeal it has. I hate how you seemingly can't low man stuff though... had to wait ages for first skirmish queue to pop and it was shit Shiyo and I could have breezed through as a duo. Are dungeons the same or can you enter without queuing?
    I've only done the dungeons through the queue, but I think if you physically go to the location of the dungeon you may be able to enter that way, I can only imagine so as making dungeons queue only would be pretty silly.

Edit: Just checked, and yeah, you'll get an option at the entrance to enter with your current team or queue.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The queues have been wonky (confirmed like 10 people were in it in zone chat and nobody was getting in), so it's best to shout in zone chat, get a 5 person group and then queue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast