FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

What the fuck is this and why is it not on Android?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I don't get it, it just looks like utter madness...

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Fucking trash lol

Character purchases are randomized.
    FINAL FANTASY ALL THE BRAVEST—A pick-up-and-go RPG with massive battles!
    ■The Active Time Battle system is back with the largest parties in FINAL FANTASY history!
    FINAL FANTASY ALL THE BRAVEST is a touch-action RPG in which you continuously battle enemies to advance through the game’s many stages. Defeating foes earns you the experience points you need to level up, which in turns grants you character slots to add more and more members to your party.
    Combat is based on the classic Active Time Battle (ATB) system of the FINAL FANTASY series. Every character possesses an ATB gauge that displays the time remaining until that character can execute an action. When the gauge is full, simply tap or drag your finger over the character to attack. Touch multiple characters in quick succession to experience exhilarating and fast-paced battle unlike anything you’ve ever played before!
    Once every three hours, the Fever option will appear. Once activated, you will be able to attack without waiting for ATB gauges to refill as long as the chocobo-themed music is playing. Deal as much damage as you can before the battle fever ends!

■Characters, enemies, and music from throughout the FINAL FANTASY series!
    Progress through the game to unlock over 20 different classic jobs, including warrior, monk, red mage, and more! Each job brings its own special abilities to the battleground, where you will encounter timeless FINAL FANTASY foes such as behemoths, bombs, and cactuars. At the end of each stage waits a harrowing encounter with a fiendish FINAL FANTASY boss!
    The game’s musical library comes packed with over 30 songs from the series, the majority of which are themes from battle. The perfect soundtrack to listen to as your crush your enemies and see them driven before you!

■Track your collection of every character, enemy, and item with in-game catalogs!
    The game’s three catalogs will keep a record of every character that joins your ranks, every enemy you encounter, and every item you obtain. Collect them all and open the catalogs to flip through the nostalgia whenever you like!

■Take part in leaderboards and social networking features!
    Global leaderboards will rank players based on stats such as the amount of damage dealt in the course of a single Fever. You will also be able to track progress and other feats using the game’s achievement system. Social networking features allow you to post directly to Facebook and Twitter, and reward you for doing so by granting additional member slots. Post and tweet away to increase the size of your party for battle!

■Purchase premium characters and new game worlds!
    The in-game shop offers access to 35 famous characters from a number of FINAL FANTASY titles. Each purchase ensures you will receive a new, random character. Which powerful favorites will you have join your party? You are also able to purchase additional game stages from FINAL FANTASY VII, X, and XIII. Board airships bound for new worlds where further adventures await!
    Fuck this shit.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Wow that's a cash grab from the very core of the game.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I'll wait till someone torrent the DLC and might wait for a time for price drops

gotta control my instincts and pretend
    not to be a shitposter/homophobe

BG Level

I wonder what kind of absurd profits SE is making with all these phone games lately.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Character purchases are randomized but always new, the hourglasses look like they regenerate on their own, and the world tickets look like bonus worlds. I can't say I'm interested in this, but I think you're making mountains out of molehills.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

And they said smartphone gaming was the way of the future. This just looks like "tap enemy 'til it dies".

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Metah View Post
    And they said smartphone gaming was the way of the future. This just looks like "tap enemy 'til it dies".
    But its more revolutionary then that! You have to tap your characters until the enemy dies.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    But its more revolutionary then that! You have to tap your characters until the enemy dies.
    Protip: Tap the enemy until it dies

gotta control my instincts and pretend
    not to be a shitposter/homophobe

BG Level

It's like playing a classic FF, where instead of holding X so your 4-5 characters spam "Attack" you get to tap up to 25 different characters without those cumbersome menus popping on screen.
    Now this is a true FF, not those silly FFXIII titles where you actually need to pay attention.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I want those sprites haha, especially the "new" ones like FF7, FF13, I spied a Cloud and Lightning, and also Soldier 2nd and 3rd class enemy sprites.

Would go well in my lolRPGMaker shit

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Esby View Post
    It's like playing a classic FF, where instead of holding X so your 4-5 characters spam "Attack" you get to tap up to 25 different characters without those cumbersome menus popping on screen.
    Now this is a true FF, not those silly FFXIII titles where you actually need to pay attention.
    This guy gets it.

It can also serve as a simulator for FFXIV 2.0s combat, just get 25 black mages and zerg the shit out of everything. Is it really that hard to sell character bundles though SE?

I love the look of the new generic character sprites. So varied and cute. :3

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

i actually just bought the game like 3 hrs ago and completed all the basic worlds lol..
    also bought all the premium content XD 35 characters and 3 worlds.

its almost totally mindless but also strangely addictive.

the premium characters are generally much better than the normal jobs, but not like you can pick your line up. they're also clever this time round by not allowing you to pick which character you want to get (Cloud came last for me.. gl fanboys)

also, the golden hourglasses (altho cheap) shd only be used for boss battles which you can't take to 0 in 1 round but maybe a little less than 50%. normal battles aren't worth it, and if you die there, just go back to map and grind a bit elsewhere. if you have the patience you can just grind everything and probably not use hourglasses at all lol.

theres a lot of nostalgia and FF references in there, which is neat. the catalog for collecting stuff is quaint and there is some replay value. collecting weapons makes certain jobs/characters stronger.

also, don't bother tapping on characters. swiping is the way to go.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

And how much did all the premium content cost you in addition, out of curiousity?

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

At least $47? Or is there more beyond the 35 characters and 3 worlds?

Definitely don't think I'll be touching this unless it gets pirated and comes out on Android.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

lol lets see..

characters
    0.99 x 35 = ~$35

worlds
    3.99 x 3 = ~$12

so thats $47.. and i also bought 20 hourglasses so +$3

+ Reply to Thread