• Navigation
Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1784
  1. #181
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Heard there is some faggotry going on. Looks like its time to bring back "qft" when you agree with a post.

    Also lol @ infracting for language in a sports thread. Apparently tyche should have written a guide for the newfags
    qft

  2. #182
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Heard there is some faggotry going on. Looks like its time to bring back "qft" when you agree with a post.

    Also lol @ infracting for language in a sports thread. Apparently tyche should have written a guide for the newfags
    Our dear chum Headspace was infracted for posting a news story, in a quote, and making such a post postable with a period. Because of the way he chose to post such informative information, that I truly enjoyed reading, our dearest friend was given, what the douches call, a "time out." He shall hopefully be back soon and together we can all rejoice in is come back.

  3. #183
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Heard there is some homosexual activity, not that I am intolerant of such, going on. Looks like its time to bring back "qft" when you agree with a post.

    Also lol @ infracting for language in a sports thread. Apparently tyche should have written a guide for the new upstanding homosexual gentlemen
    My good sir, I have striven to mold the content of your post to something a bit less distasteful, more pleasing to the eye, and lending itself to the promotion of civil discussion, I hope you do not find my edits unsatisfactory.

  4. #184
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Or, in the common parlance, I have "fixed that, for you".

  5. #185
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    eerybody gonna get ngata'd

  6. #186
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    2012-13 NFL Conference Championships: Pete Carroll is Lennay Kekua

    My brethren, I now post from the splendid program known as "tappytalks". I am at a loss of words for the unexpected departure of our brother headspace, and I pray to the blue gartr blue boys for his swift return.

  7. #187
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    I am reasonably certain that once they are done blueing each other the return of Headspace will be forthcoming.

  8. #188
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    i would spam curse words but i would like to comment on the games on sunday

  9. #189
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    i would spam curse words but i would like to comment on the games on sunday
    Mecrob, my good sir.

  10. #190
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    I am reasonably certain that once they are done blueing each other the return of Headspace will be forthcoming.
    Rita dies.

  11. #191
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Splendid jest, old bean.

  12. #192
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    BG Level
    0

    I understand the point that "." does not add anything to the conversation.

    So why continue to let Tweek post?

  13. #193
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackJesus View Post
    I understand the point that "." does not add anything to the conversation.

    So why continue to let Tweek post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Splendid jest, old bean.
    http://cjzero.com/gifs/JetCWebbReactions.gif

  14. #194
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    BG Level
    0

    CJZero doesn't allow hotlinking Cail!

  15. #195
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    The image that was posted by myself, shows up for me when I post it in said message board post.

  16. #196
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    My good man, I fear I must insist that you rehost that image, as a broken image might be deemed a post not contributing to the thread, which would assuredly be most abhorrent.

  17. #197
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    My good man, I fear I must insist that you rehost that image, as a broken image might be deemed a post not contributing to the thread, which would assuredly be most abhorrent.
    It would appear that said file is much too large to be rehosted on the bucket of BG. This saddens me deeply.

  18. #198
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    I shall direct you to the bucket of photos, which is amiable to animated sequences of images of considerable filesize.

  19. #199
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'm kind of surprised that BlackJesus was available as a forum name, figured that would have been swooped up ages ago.

  20. #200
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    It would seem, good sir Headspace is no longer TO'd

Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 713
    Last Post: 2012-12-13, 01:04
  2. Replies: 837
    Last Post: 2012-11-23, 04:35
  3. Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 2012-10-24, 09:32
  4. 2012-13 NFL Week 6: D A L L A S
    By D A L L A S in forum Sports
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 2012-10-17, 20:16
  5. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  6. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  7. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  8. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04