Yea, you're right.
I'm sure we learned our lesson from Iraq, no way will their lame army stand up to ours, let alone give us months or years of trouble.
Yea, you're right.
I'm sure we learned our lesson from Iraq, no way will their lame army stand up to ours, let alone give us months or years of trouble.
Sorry if it came off as they're still giving us trouble, cause they're not. But iirc when we first started shelling Iraq, analyst said the war would only last a few days cause 'murika .
Didn't you see v for vendetta, "you can't kill a idea".
God damn all this thread was missing was a line about zip tying Somali's and it would have been perfect.
So according to the rest of the world, what would nk have to do to make us happy?
I've skimmed the last 2 pages and have only noted 2 things of interest:
- An Internet Rambo, complete with the "Vietnam, you don't know man, YOU WEREN'T THERE!" paraphrase.
- A guy (R3, I think) repeatedly confusing "casualities" with "causality".
Both quite lulzy.
Have I missed anything good?
opsec indeed
This thread lol. Keep up the good work BG, I go back to Dirkadirkastan next week and need the reading material.
war mongler
LOL i didnt notice that, yay mongling.