• Navigation
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 277
  1. #181
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    224
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Tweek makes this thread readable.

  2. #182
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    May the gods help us all then.

  3. #183
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    If Tweek makes the thread readable, the rest of the posters here must make you feel like you're reading a New York Times Bestseller.

    Also, I find wholly unsurprising that you responded to the Kaep t-shirt with a PR snippet. Even as a Niners fan I found that shirt fucking retarded, and the fact that it's being sold in a military exchange where they don't carry ANY kind of NFL gear just made my brain hurt.

    Edit : English hard

  4. #184
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    kaepernicking tshirts and branding have been in the news, you posted a kap tshirt you see no relation here huh?

  5. #185
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Saw this at my units exchange today. Dear god.

    the shirt doesn't say "kaepernicking" - you just posted a bunch of irrelevant crap noone cares about because you thought for a second that someone was talking about your team in an obtuse way instead of just mocking some shitty merch

  6. #186
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    oh god, he's not trademarking the word, he's trademarking kissing his own bicep?

    what a ginormous douche

  7. #187
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Tweek forgot I'm a terrible fan and like to mock and insult my own team.

  8. #188
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    i think he's going to have to get in line behind every pre-teen boy in history who just started to get testosterone flowing through their veins

  9. #189
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    You have to be able to berate your own team as a real fan. Unless you are a Patriots fan, then you jump off a bridge.

  10. #190
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    You have to be able to berate your own team as a real fan. Unless you are a Patriots fan, then you jump off a bridge.
    Jumping off high objects is also an option for Raiders fans.

  11. #191
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    the shirt doesn't say "kaepernicking" - you just posted a bunch of irrelevant crap noone cares about because you thought for a second that someone was talking about your team in an obtuse way instead of just mocking some shitty merch
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    semi-related for anyone who cares
    never said they were the same shirt. let's hear more about AR's stats archie, or in order to become a good poster should I brag about how much money I make to all these college students?

  12. #192
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    never said they were the same shirt. let's hear more about AR's stats archie, or in order to become a good poster should I brag about how much money I make to all these college students?
    Each person must choose their own path towards not being a shit poster. However, they all begin with one step:

    Not shit posting all the time.

  13. #193
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    never said they were the same shirt. let's hear more about AR's stats archie, or in order to become a good poster should I brag about how much money I make to all these college students?
    Why don't you tell us more asinine facts about the 9'ers...funny, I haven't heard any Raider's posts since the playoffs started. It's almost as if you want us to forget you're equal parts ass as well as 9'ers.

  14. #194
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    To be fair, I'd want to forget about being a Raiders fan, let alone letting other people know about it.

  15. #195
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    you bashed the whalers in some thread. maybe in spam. fuck you bro.
    I still love you bb

  16. #196
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    it's not so much that you're mad or get trolled, as much as it is that you're a total shit poster

    all the time
    My nigga.

  17. #197
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    Why don't you tell us more asinine facts about the 9'ers...funny, I haven't heard any Raider's posts since the playoffs started. It's almost as if you want us to forget you're equal parts ass as well as 9'ers.
    what do you want to know about the Raiders noble, they're rebuilding. The only thing news worthy has been McClain in the past few months. I posted about them the other day that McKenzie isn't Al Davis and McKenzie is less likely to draft someone with character flaws.

    FTR I've always been a 49er fan over Raiders fan I've said this before and said this when I first joined the forums when both teams had bad records. I support the Raiders because there is so much bad blood between the fan bases over a fake ass geographical rival. They're not in the same division, not even in the same conference and rarely play each other. They've only played each other in regular season maybe 13 times anything else was just pre-season bullshit which has now been cancelled due to gang banger fake ass fans fucking it up.

    The only time I root against the Raiders is when they play the 49ers. When I go to Raiders games with my Raiders fan friends I root for them. It's not like in 2001/2002 I was running around all decked out in Gannon jerseys my house is a 49er house but I make it known to people that I like seeing the Raiders do well and it doesn't benefit me in any way shape or form for them to lose. Traditionally 49ers and Raiders fans hated each other, now it's mostly just Raiders fans holding on to the hate even though there are a lot of Niners fans that still hate the Raiders. Over the past 2 years going out you see some Raiders fans saying the same shit that as me they like seeing the Niners do well and they got love for the Bay. That's the shit we need out here not the dumb ass people starting fights because someone is wearing a 49er hat. That's why I rep both. People outside the bay won't get it. We were both pretty bad teams for quite a while the only thing we used to look forward to as fans was jesting each other on whose shitty record would be better than the other.

    I said all this shit before no one cared then and no one will care now

  18. #198
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    you all are terrible posters

  19. #199
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Go watch the episode of Seinfield where George keeps doing the opposite of whatever he normally does, then apply that logic to your posting.

  20. #200
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Posting your life story every thread doesn't help either.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 928
    Last Post: 2012-11-29, 01:14
  2. Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 2012-10-24, 09:32
  3. 2012-13 NFL Week 6: D A L L A S
    By D A L L A S in forum Sports
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 2012-10-17, 20:16
  4. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  5. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  6. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  7. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  8. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 2012-02-01, 09:06