Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 504
  1. #361
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    Breaking Balls

  2. #362
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    also this article does a good job summing up how I feel. (was written before the finale though) http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollyw...ned-the-series

  3. #363
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    351
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by SDSD View Post
    They did a shit job of trying to get the point across that he's back to being an isolated serial killer.
    I guess maybe that's what threw me. If the last scene would have been him with someone on the table I would have been much better with it.

  4. #364
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    865
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Timwakefield View Post
    I guess maybe that's what threw me. If the last scene would have been him with someone on the table I would have been much better with it.
    Or even something as simple as a single line of monologue saying "Tonight is the night..." calling back to episode one.

    I don't know how they could have ended it in a way that would have left me satisfied but this definitely wasn't the way.

    Dexter killing himself potentially would have been the worse ending imo though.

    Just awful...

  5. #365
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Fuck that.

    Not satisfied at all. They could have done a lot more with this entire episode. Letting Deb go into the water, okay fine. She was a victim and all. Turning into the storm and lumberdexter was retarded. I also hate that he abandoned Harrison in a completely new country with Hannah.

    Should have had him be discovered and then at least the fake death and lumberdexter would have been better.

  6. #366
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Fucking horrible. what a piece of dog shit finale

  7. #367
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    also this article does a good job summing up how I feel. (was written before the finale though) http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollyw...ned-the-series
    Spot-on, though personally I have never liked Dexter keeping the villains alive when he has the chance to off them (which is p. much season 4).

  8. #368
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    184
    BG Level
    3

    Leaving it open for another series in a few years obviously.

    Lumberdex finds out Hannah has been discovered, comes back from the dead, claims amnesia (ala harold from neighbours). Gets Harrison back, both go on murder spree, Harrison is caught. Dexter claims it was all him, gets death row'd. Harrison carries on his work. The end.

    lol

  9. #369
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    fuck leaving it open cut the fuckling loses and forget about half of these seasons

  10. #370
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I guess it could have been worse but it was still a piece of crap like the rest of the season.

  11. #371
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    "I have to protect them from me"

    FUCK YOU AND YOUR EMO BULLSHIT TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING KID

    Also Dexter just became Wolverine.

  12. #372
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    I don't understand why they didn't just kill Hannah and Harrison too if all they wanted to do was have Dex starting fresh again. At least then he'd have a legit reason for the sudden, and dumb, change of heart towards going to Argentina.

  13. #373
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Or, if you want to go the bullshit route, at least put him on the same fucking country stalking what's left of his family to make sure they are alright.

  14. #374
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Which for the record would have been just as bad, just a little bit less stupid within the Dexter universe.

  15. #375
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    931
    BG Level
    5

    Many retarded parts...but the one thing that really got me was the super fake looking baby they had in the scenes where you didn't seen the baby's face...

    I'm glad the show is over, I didn't -hate- the finale...but the last 2-3 minutes were unnecessary.

  16. #376
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    "omg elway is here, we can't get on the plane" "better cause a terrorist scare so we... can't get on the plane"

  17. #377
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Eh he is lucky he got some screen time, Batista, Quinn, Masuka, relegated to the sidelines hard, what was the fucking point of Masuka's daughter storyline lol (wouldn't be the first time tits keep people watching I'll give you that much)

  18. #378
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,119
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    Eh he is lucky he got some screen time, Batista, Quinn, Masuka, relegated to the sidelines hard, what was the fucking point of Masuka's daughter storyline lol (wouldn't be the first time tits keep people watching I'll give you that much)
    I didnt understand the point of masuka's daughter's half assed story line either.

    I wouldve much rather seen them all together in Argentina. I'm a sucker for happy endings, or any kind of ending that wasnt completely shitty. Why the fuck do you leave your son?

  19. #379
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    with another fucking killer no less lmao

  20. #380
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    logix be damned

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2013-01-13, 19:58
  2. Dexter Season 7 (Starts September 30, 2012)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 2012-11-02, 09:31
  3. Dexter Season 5 (Discussion now open, spoilers abound)
    By Arvin in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 631
    Last Post: 2010-12-20, 02:30
  4. Dexter Season 4
    By quannum in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1009
    Last Post: 2010-08-18, 14:32
  5. Dexter Season 3
    By Dezzimal in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 09:52
  6. Dexter: Season 3
    By SamanosukeShiva in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2008-08-02, 00:41
  7. Dexter Season 2
    By Elcura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 00:58