Still getting frequent crashes and no fix in sight. Sigh.
Still getting frequent crashes and no fix in sight. Sigh.
did you fix your max fps setting?
CSI novigrad outa nowhere
Another patch is out for the PC version
Rebinding any key is now available after switching Unlock Bindings option in Options \ Key bindings submenu.
Corrects an issue in the dialog system that might rarely cause dialog looping in scenes.
Fixes an issue with incorrect behavior of Wild Hunt warriors after they were under the influence of Axii sign.
Corrects a bug causing spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displaying as valid resolution option.
Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes.
Texture rendering quality for high / ultra presets improved.
Further improvements in NVIDIA Hairworks performance.
A few additional Gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area.
Fixes an issue where users with usernames using non-latin characters were unable to import saves from Witcher 2.
Overall stability and performance improvements.
Fixes related to alt + tabbing and minimizing game window.
Game icon updated.
Enlarges the size of the loot pop-up window in the UI.
Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could be displayed outside of game borders in the UI.
Upgrading set items no longer destroys sockets.
Small UI tweaks for Gwent.
Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.
awwwwwww yeah, alt tabbing!!
got 3 off days to get my play on!
Going to try hairworks. Looks pretty good for enemies with hair.
edit: still cant alt tab lol
So anyone like Gwent? I played the tutorial game and went "fuck this".
Only card game inside a game i've ever enjoyed was Triple Triad.
found it quite hard to get into because the basic cards are so shite
Gwent is fun as hell. I've played every merchant I've run into
Doesn't matter what display I try it always crashes. Hope this patch helps!
Gwent is fun at like the middle point where you actually have to work for it but after you build up enough cards it just becomes a joke.
I have yet to be able to have any full deck besides the default.
my goal is to fuck every broad it lets me. so far, i've seen a lot of tits and heard a lot of moaning
I was wondering if you could sleep with them all and still hasn't a relationship with someone D:
They're shaving an fps or two off with each of the patches, but it's still like a 10 fps hit minimum.
I'm running at 60 fps, but I've got a gtx980, so that's probably why, lol
Im running around 52 fps with 970 @1440p with hairworks off and shadows medium. and i think foliage distance medium
It looks awesome on monsters, but after playing 40 something hours with it off I honestly don't like how it looks on Geralt.