Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1087
  1. #581
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,855
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    DRM pic is full of win. Even though I'm playing it on steam.

  2. #582
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,855
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Bah, seems I used my wrong save file when I started the game. Letho's dead >_< Might mean I killed Sile too..

    Oh well, too late to restart now. Should've just simulated the save file Q_Q

  3. #583
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,398
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Unless you have a very specific focus it never hurts to have points in Quen and the first tier of Axii. Otherwise it's a matter of of figuring out your armor preference (Light, Medium, or Hard) and building from there.

    Fast Attack and Quen/Aard focus works well with Light. Yrden/Igni for Medium armor, and the aforementioned Adrenaline focus if you're rocking Heavy. Obviously in all these instances it's implied that you're using the associated Witcher gear.
    I don't put a point into bear armor talent though, since the bonus doesn't effect adren gain and instead only strong attack so meh.

    And yeah potions are 1k, Novigrad shop just north of the barber sells some and there is an alchemist on Skoll you can get them from too after a quest.

  4. #584
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    79
    BG Level
    2

    Keira also sells the reset potion

  5. #585
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I just finished the Kaer Moren part of the story that involves a curse. How much is left of the main story? I have no idea and dont want to look up anything as I fear spoilers.

  6. #586
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    PSA for kepler gpu users: nvidia released a new set of drivers today. They're worth an incredible 20-30% increase in fps. Don't know what nvidia broke but it seems to be fixed mostly now

  7. #587
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    PSA for kepler gpu users: nvidia released a new set of drivers today. They're worth an incredible 20-30% increase in fps. Don't know what nvidia broke but it seems to be fixed mostly now
    That is odd. The new drivers were seemingly just for 980 ti release.
    That is pretty sweet though.

  8. #588
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The Kepler improvement was buried in the notes for it.

  9. #589
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    I just finished the Kaer Moren part of the story that involves a curse. How much is left of the main story? I have no idea and dont want to look up anything as I fear spoilers.
    I am right there with you, not sure how much is left either.

    Not really spoilers but just in case.
    Spoiler: show
    Gathering allies for what seems like the big showdown but not sure.

  10. #590
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,855
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I wish quest exp scaled with your level, aka if you are lvl 10 and do a lvl 6 quest, you get less exp. I love doing all the side content possible but I hate ending up overleveled for everything.

  11. #591
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,855
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I've been hoarding monster trophies. Is it just best to sell most of them? A lot of them seem to have the same abilities.

  12. #592
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I've been hoarding monster trophies. Is it just best to sell most of them? A lot of them seem to have the same abilities.
    I haven't done anything with them either. I heard some npc was interested in them but I haven't run across anyone that cared.

  13. #593
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    North of the Oxenfurt gate (Eastern end of Novigrad) is an NPC who buys them at full price.

  14. #594

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,996
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I found an NPC in Novigrad that pays like 5x more than anybody else for all normal jtems. Dude only sells empty bottles, by the west/north docks in the first section.

    Honestly think its a bug. He pays exactly the purchase value(if you were to buyback). Only has 500g but I make sure to pay him a visit every time I'm around hoping he has refreshed.

  15. #595
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,855
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Question about Bloody Baron questline

    Spoiler: show
    I found Anna and the Baron went off to find a healer. Guards are beating up peasants at Crow's Perch and the head wont do anything. Is there anything for me to do about this?

  16. #596
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Question about Bloody Baron questline

    Spoiler: show
    I found Anna and the Baron went off to find a healer. Guards are beating up peasants at Crow's Perch and the head wont do anything. Is there anything for me to do about this?
    Spoiler: show
    Nope. That is the end of it. Very depressing story. I liked it.

  17. #597
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,855
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Wish I could do something about the shitty guards lol.

  18. #598
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,855
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Found a troll named Trololollo. CD Projekt Red is hilarious.

  19. #599
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Trying a purely sign based build (talents, obviously still going to attack) on Death March. First 7 levels are a fucking nightmare but as soon as got my hands on Griffin Armor it devolves into a joke. Alt Yrden is stupid good with high intensity.

  20. #600
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,855
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    So I'm still undecided who I will do my final romancing with in the game. I've always been a Triss fan but Yennefer is hot and mysterious, need to see more of her.

    But Triss totally won some points when

    Spoiler: show
    she stabbed the shit out of that flame worshiper guy and then burned the whole damn building down. Shes always been a little tame but that was badass. Don't fuck with sorceresses I guess.

Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 2013-06-21, 13:12
  2. The witcher
    By Talragan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2008-01-04, 13:36