Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1087
  1. #601
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    So I'm still undecided who I will do my final romancing with in the game. I've always been a Triss fan but Yennefer is hot and mysterious, need to see more of her.

    But Triss totally won some points when

    Spoiler: show
    she stabbed the shit out of that flame worshiper guy and then burned the whole damn building down. Shes always been a little tame but that was badass. Don't fuck with sorceresses I guess.
    Imo Yen is kind of a bitch but it really seems like the game wants you to go with her. I romanced Triss though, always was a sucker for a red head, and her personality is way warmer.

  2. #602
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Lol my animations broke

    Spoilered for large
    Spoiler: show






  3. #603

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,996
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    The way I figure it is that I'm going to fuck the other on YouTube anyway, so when the time comes I'll probably just chose whoever is first. Triss is the better character though IMHO (so far).

  4. #604
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    917
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Went with Yen for this playthrough on the simple fact that we've already seen Triss' tattybojangles and a fresh pair are always welcome, she does indeed seem a bit bitchy though and definitely wears the trousers in that relationship.
    55 Hours in so far and it still feels like i have a fuck ton to do, not really wanting to do most of the ? in ocean around Skellige since the swimming kinda sucks, at least on KB/M since i've yet to actually try a controller so might come back to them once i've actually finished the MSQ.

  5. #605
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Someone digging the game files on reddit found that New Game+ might be a feature coming in one of the free DLCs down the line.

  6. #606
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Someone digging the game files on reddit found that New Game+ might be a feature coming in one of the free DLCs down the line.
    That could be neat.

  7. #607
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    The way I figure it is that I'm going to fuck the other on YouTube anyway, so when the time comes I'll probably just chose whoever is first. Triss is the better character though IMHO (so far).
    You can bang both. I did

  8. #608
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    You can bang like everyone. We were talking about the final romance.

  9. #609
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    oh gotcha, I think I like Triss overall better too though Yens model is like super hot

  10. #610
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Yeah Yens model is what made me reconsider. Triss is generally nicer from what I've seen. Haven't found Yen again yet but when she got mad about my previous relationship with Triss and i was like "I had amnesia" and her response was "Thats your excuse?" I was like wtf.

    Thats a pretty fucking good excuse lady.

  11. #611
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    I found an NPC in Novigrad that pays like 5x more than anybody else for all normal jtems. Dude only sells empty bottles, by the west/north docks in the first section.

    Honestly think its a bug. He pays exactly the purchase value(if you were to buyback). Only has 500g but I make sure to pay him a visit every time I'm around hoping he has refreshed.
    Innkeeper by St. Gregory's marker?

  12. #612
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    You gotta exit out of the east gate in the city of novigrad and it's a house little bit north east just outside the city. His icon is a bottle

  13. #613
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    You gotta exit out of the east gate in the city of novigrad and it's a house little bit north east just outside the city. His icon is a bottle
    Think I found him...just SW of the Oxenfurt Gate marker?

  14. #614
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    yes

  15. #615
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Speaking of romancing, if you go too long trying to romance both Triss and Yen...this happens. Kinda funny

    Spoiler: show

  16. #616
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    First big issue I ran int.

    Doing Triss' quest in Novigrad

    Spoiler: show


    Bitch is blocking my way. Can't continue @_@

  17. #617
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    On a different note, I love the feeling of imminent threat this game gives compared to others. Most games will just throw monsters at you. But here you find a body thats been torn apart, claw marks, etc. before you run into the monster. Always keeps you thinking about whats coming.

  18. #618
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    On a different note, I love the feeling of imminent threat this game gives compared to others. Most games will just throw monsters at you. But here you find a body thats been torn apart, claw marks, etc. before you run into the monster. Always keeps you thinking about whats coming.
    Then you find out it was just a lvl 4 drowner. lol.

  19. #619
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Then you find out it was just a lvl 4 drowner. lol.
    Naw haven't seen any trails like that for weakling mobs. Was doing the sewers in Novigrad

    Spoiler: show
    Leading the mages. Found a surprise lesser Vampire.



    I did turn my difficulty back up to 3/4 though because everything was getting too easy and with potions now I don't need heal from meditate. Wish I never went down to 2/4, lost that achievement.

  20. #620
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    So for most the game I have been putting points into Axii. I considered the spell to be OP as fuck. Every time I went to do a treasure chest and a mob would spawn 10 levels higher then me I could spam Axii's second tier on it and just beat the thing senseless while I just stood there.

    Past two days though every time I use that move on somebody and go to attack them I put my sword away and try to pat them on the shoulder. WTF happened?? I can't attack people at all when I use the ability on them.

Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 2013-06-21, 13:12
  2. The witcher
    By Talragan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2008-01-04, 13:36