Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1021 to 1040 of 1087
  1. #1021
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    But the baron storyline is the best part of the game

    FCR3 being baked into the base game (they picked and choosed parts of it, but it seems like it's mostly there) is gonna be fucking great. It was/is a really good rebalance mod made by one of the actual devs

  2. #1022
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I had a bug back when the game came out that corrupted my saves. I did the baron part maybe 7-8 times before i ever got to Novigrad...

  3. #1023
    Vil
    Vil is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,435
    BG Level
    7

    How is this supposed to work? I've got the complete edition PS4 disc version. So will it just be an update, or will I have to go download a PS5 version, or something else?

  4. #1024
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    It's an update, though one that weighs in at around 50 GB

  5. #1025
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Unless ya'll know a better spot, i found this for Gwent card tracking

    http://gwentcards.com/checklist.html

  6. #1026
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The frame rate with Ray tracing cranked is understandably hurting, but fucking really with the shader compilation stutters? I assume CDPR will fix it but fucking hell that's disappointing to see. A quick stroll through reddit and steam forums sees a lot of people complaining about the performance even relative to other recent ray-traced games.

    Also the update temporarily crashed steam, so lol

  7. #1027
    Vil
    Vil is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,435
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    It's an update, though one that weighs in at around 50 GB
    Hmm, turned out to actually be a separate thing, though it was a bit confusing how to get to it. It just downloaded a normal update automatically, so I just thought everything was baked in to that in the PS4 version. Now I see that I had to go into options and Select Version to get a proper PS5 download.

    I guess Cyberpunk is similar to this with how the upgrade worked, idk.

  8. #1028
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    Hmm, turned out to actually be a separate thing, though it was a bit confusing how to get to it. It just downloaded a normal update automatically, so I just thought everything was baked in to that in the PS4 version. Now I see that I had to go into options and Select Version to get a proper PS5 download.

    I guess Cyberpunk is similar to this with how the upgrade worked, idk.
    I believe he was talking about the update for the PS4 version. If you want the PS5 version of the game then yeah, it's a separate thing entirely, as usual.

  9. #1029
    Vil
    Vil is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,435
    BG Level
    7

    Ahh, gotcha. I admit I didn't really read into what they were actually doing with the update. All I knew was "PS5" and the approximate time that things would happen, so when I saw the notification that it had been updated, I figured I didn't have to do anything.

  10. #1030

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    But the baron storyline is the best part of the game


    few better moments in gaming

  11. #1031

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    maybe whenever Triss's fat tits make an apperance

  12. #1032
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Keira Metz was my first, so she always holds a special place

  13. #1033

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,314
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I think I’ve heard from book readers that Shani was like 16-17 in the books and they had to age her up for the games cause otherwise wtf Geralt

  14. #1034
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    She was 17 in the books. I don't think they aged her up so much as time just passed since the games are set later.

  15. #1035
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    A game in 2022 being broken after a release/a major update? Well I never

    https://twitter.com/witchergame/stat...CnP73Es1C6Y6tw

  16. #1036

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,314
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I think people are a bit more understanding since it’s a free update, HOWEVER, CDPR bungling a launch again after the Cyberpunk fiasco is like…bro, that was the one thing you couldn’t do.

  17. #1037
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I guess in DX11 mode (so no ray tracing or DLSS) it's perfectly fine, better textures/reflections/etc, it's specifically the DX12 and ray tracing that's fucked.

    Also seems like hairworks is still jank as fuck, which isn't surprising. In the older version that shit would still cost you like 10-15 fps even on 3000 series GPUs.

  18. #1038
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    No

  19. #1039

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    bot's not wrong

  20. #1040

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    aight only 7 years and a free next-gen update later but finally finished Blood and Wine. real rewarding and fitting capstone to Geralt's 8 book and 3 game story, still vibrantly beautiful and better looking than a lot of modern games. so much heart and soul in the game, makes me mourn for what Cyberpunk coulda been.

    fangirled the fuck out when i realized Orianna was the Bruxa from the launch trailer when she started singing the little lullaby in the orphanage



    5/5 sensual monster hunts, deserving status as one of the goats

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 2013-06-21, 13:12
  2. The witcher
    By Talragan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2008-01-04, 13:36