I can buy that now and not activate it for a few months?
I can buy that now and not activate it for a few months?
why not activate it? mines currently through august 2015 heh. unless nothing coming out now? but yes you could
Still 89$ on newegg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822178340
Watching someone livestream War Thunder on the PS4 right now. =( Seems it is available for EU but not NA? I want to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it!
Trying my best but can't get into AC4 so planning to go trade it
I kinda wanna get Need for Speed Rivals
1) How is the game?
2) How is the Multiplayer part of the game
3) How are the Remote play on Vita controls for it?
I really like it. Been having a lot of fun with it. Finished the racer career working on cop now. Its an arcade racer. You have abilities you can use on other racers/cops to try and wreck them.
Multiplayer is part of it and they try and have it blend in with single player. They ask for your origin login when you first fire up the game and that's how they connect you to other players (game still works fine if you don't log in). 6 people including yourself on the game world map at any time and can be any combination of racer/cop.
My only complaint is the game handles host migration kinda clunky, but it isn't nearly enough for me detract from the overall enjoyment. When it happens they repair all cars to max durability and plop you about back where you were. Its frustrating mid race or mid pursuit cuz the game loads behind the loading screen before you have control of you car, so cop NPCs get a head start in this case. Kinda frustrating if it happens in a bad spot.
Overall its a fun game, would recommend if you want an arcade racer. Don't have a vita to try remote play.
It is a ton better then last years Most Wanted if you played that. The Host Migration is annoying yah. Especially if you are on a "score x amount of points mission" and you migrate.
No, you travel to a race starting location in game and anybody around you can start with you. I've never raced against a real person in game yet, but I have gone and chased people in a cop car which is pretty fun. No idea how easy it is to find a friends game and join it as I haven't had the opportunity to try it (awww...)
You can challenge anybody to a 1 on 1 though really easily though by driving near them and pressing L1 to challenge them. I just haven't done it yet to a player.
So I upgraded to the Seagate SSHD. Restored/installed a few games in the background while playing Knack at the same time and it locked up on me while playing a cutscene lol... hope it was just an isolated incident.
Yeah.. no
So um in need for speed for each 'quest' you can only choose one of the 3?
At first, after you do one of each rank you can go back and do others. Thats how you hit rank 60, by doing all of them.
Is there any chance of getting a PS4 before Jan 2014? I've been going to alot of bestbuy's,targets, gamestops around NYC and there is zero consoles. I'm talking about the regular $399.99 console, not bundles..not that there are any bundles either. This seems to happen to every console release and I keep telling myself that maybe this time the company will have enough supply for demand.