Page 146 of 236 FirstFirst ... 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast
Results 2901 to 2920 of 4709
  1. #2901
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    213
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Matthias Moraga
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin

    I was finally able to pick up a PS4 yesterday. I have been searching since it came out in November. I was finally able to get one after I received a call back from a Sony kiosk in Westfield Mall in SF. It was annoying that they forced me to buy an additional controller, but it was waaaaaay better than the Gamestop's "Epic" bundles. I only bought ACIV:BF, and picked up Resogun on PS+, but I am absolutely loving it. Being able to speedily jump around the operating system from the game, cross chatting with my friends on their PS4s/Vitas, and the controller has made my very happy! Enough though ACIV is huge, Infamous:SS can't come soon enough!

  2. #2902
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Btw had a 10$ vouncher from when i bought my PS4, and i bought Need for speed rivals with it (59.99-10$) so 49.99 and just got a 10$ voucher in my email

    So for those asking bout that 60$ get 10$ they count it on the original price not final price

  3. #2903
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    This console really needs some games. I forgot where I saw it, but I thought they were supposed to be releasing new games every Monday starting like a month ago. Only seen like 2.

    I am hoping for arcade classics that happened to be on the 360 to get a new version on the PS4.

    I REALLY want to see a Tetris online and a Bomberman Online game.

    I know the console is still new. I just want something to play on it. I only got Killzone. Waiting on InFamous and DriveClub atm.

  4. #2904
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,855
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

    there's not supposed to be new games every week, this is a pretty standard new console launch.

  5. #2905
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    FYI - If you're looking to pick one up, today's the day to do it. Major shipment at all big box stores. Avoid Gamestop though

  6. #2906
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    So.. I may be getting a PS4, and game wise I know it's lacking

    What would you pick up? Sports/Action shit.. doesn't really matter.

  7. #2907
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    No bf4 or cod

  8. #2908
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I think they picked up BF4 for me.. but outside of that, no idea what's really any good Lol.

  9. #2909
    Prime Minister of Salt

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,590
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Killzone and Resogun (in PSN store for free if PS+)

    Edit: Resogun = free in PS store >.>

  10. #2910
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    So.. I may be getting a PS4, and game wise I know it's lacking

    What would you pick up? Sports/Action shit.. doesn't really matter.

    NBA 2K14 is pretty good apparently. They didn't just reskin it but actually added to some of it.

  11. #2911
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer View Post
    Killzone and Resogun (in PSN store for free if PS+)
    What? Kill zone is not free


    Is it?

  12. #2912
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,332
    BG Level
    7

    Madden if you're a Madden fan. I play them all, and I do like the new one a lot for PS4.

    I regards to basketball games 2K14 completely shits on Live, as usual.

    Action wise Killzone is great. Assassin's Creed is good too.


    I have COD and Battlefield. Battlefield is getting better slowly but surely. I still wouldn't bother buying either one yet Battlefield is the more playable of the two though.

  13. #2913
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,824
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    What? Kill zone is not free


    Is it?
    He was referring to Resogun.

  14. #2914
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    What? Kill zone is not free


    Is it?
    .........

  15. #2915
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    why is anyone surprised by rata being an absolute fucking moron anymore?

  16. #2916
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    He was referring to Resogun.
    Well killzone have a free trial for multiplayer on psn+

    So I'm not that wrong

  17. #2917
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,824
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Except your point was the exact opposite which was true.


  18. #2918
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Except your point was the exact opposite which was true.


  19. #2919
    Prime Minister of Salt

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,590
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    He was referring to Resogun.
    Edit: Thank you.

  20. #2920
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Oh fuck. I am actually typing this...

    I read Deathbringer's post the exact same way as Rata.

Page 146 of 236 FirstFirst ... 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast