Page 147 of 236 FirstFirst ... 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast
Results 2921 to 2940 of 4709
  1. #2921
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
    Oh fuck. I am actually typing this...

    I read Deathbringer's post the exact same way as Rata.
    WE BOTH DUMB IT SEEMS


    Weeeeeeeeee

  2. #2922
    Prime Minister of Salt

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,590
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    WE BOTH DUMB IT SEEMS


    Weeeeeeeeee
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte.../11/giveup.gif

    Anyways, has anyone played Knack?

  3. #2923
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer View Post
    Yes and it's a fun game solo, or coop

    It's about 13h long for a game but I liked it


    Plus it's really linear tho

  4. #2924
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I really like Knack as well. No idea why it got such low scores.

  5. #2925
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I really like Knack as well. No idea why it got such low scores.
    Because

    1) It looks too childish
    2) No challenge if you play lower then hard
    3) Too Linear

  6. #2926
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,652
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    My wife loved knack. Between work and vacation and now being sick I haven't had much chance on the PS4 myself. Been slowly working through Marvel and enjoying that. AC hasn't even been touched yet

  7. #2927
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    216
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Darth Voltrius
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Because

    1) It looks too childish
    2) No challenge if you play lower then hard
    3) Too Linear
    You forgot since apparently it isn't a dark and gritty "mature" shooter it isn't a real game bro!

  8. #2928
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    I plan on buying/gameflying Knack once I have a second controller. Seems like something my daughter and I would have fun with. Actually, second screen control with a Vita is possible with that one right? I may do that instead.

  9. #2929
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I didn't care for Knack at all. Tried it for a few hours and just couldn't get into it. It is definitely made for kids.

  10. #2930
    Corwens a slot
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,115
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    I didn't care for Knack at all. Tried it for a few hours and just couldn't get into it. It is definitely made for kids.
    Play the hardest mode.... changes to a game that was meant for old school gamers.... most people won't be able to deal with the difficulty spike since gaming these days as pussified everyone.

  11. #2931
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I didn't really care for Knack, but I didn't hate it either. I felt it suffered from a lot of mismarketing, and just ended up being a bland game for me. I was expecting Crash Bandicoot style platformer and got nothing of the sort. The game is hard as fucking shit though. I honestly didn't know if I was going to beat it on Very Hard on the last two bosses.

  12. #2932
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I got it in a bundle from amazon since it was the only one available. Still haven't taken its shrink wrap off. Undecided if i'm going to open it and take trade value or try and return it to a store.

  13. #2933
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It was the story that turned me off. It was really poorly written. Sitting through that crap was just painful.

  14. #2934
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Anyone else at all playing War Thunder? I am still loving it. Happy I am too because... I grabbed Ibb and Obb tonight from PS+ and had a blast playing the first bit with my daughter. Then my PS3 YLOD'd on me =( I guess it is nice that a) I now have a PS4 and I don't think there was a disc in the drive. It was a 60GB console too =(

    Shitty. Back to War Thunder to drown my sorrows.

  15. #2935
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,842
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Just got GoW Ascension free because when Sony accidentally charged me 60 bucks, not only did I get my money back I also got a $10 coupon, yeaaaah.

  16. #2936
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    PS4 are in stock on Amazon right now, for the last 2 hours or so. Just ordered one.

  17. #2937
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,978
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I just noticed that my Videos Unlimited TV shows went from 45 to 145, and my movies went from 2 to 9. It looks like its starting to populate previous purchases from my PS3.

  18. #2938
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Kill zone multiplayer is free this weekend, let's get it bitches!

  19. #2939
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Saw this deal and thought some of you might be interested:
    Dualshock 4, Knack, a $25 gift card, and a $15 coupon (if you spend over $100, which can be done with small items from here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstempl...e=listing&gf=y) for just over $100.

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&type=category

  20. #2940
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,502
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


Page 147 of 236 FirstFirst ... 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast