Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 632
  1. #181
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucki View Post
    I think the issue that people have about the truck incident is that the two trucks really aren't that similar. The Titan is a noticeably larger truck than the Tacoma. When you had the much larger difference in color (bright blue Tacoma and black/dark colored Titan), people are much less forgiving.




    OMG HOW COULD THOSE 2 EVER POSSIBLY CONFUSED FOR EACH OTHER, ITS SO EASY TO TELL THEM APART IN THE DARK EVEN WHEN 1 OF THOSE PICTURES IS A LONGBED AND THE OTHER IS NOT


    and as I've already mentioned at least once on this very page, even AFTER the mistaken shooting the information out was that they were looking for a grey *OR* blue titan

  2. #182
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Seeing how you can't even read the lettering, I'm not sure how you expected the cops to at 5am.

    And, of course, we all know that no search for a specific person in a car has ever lead to a very similar but not quite the same make/model as was originally suspected.
    We should probably just shoot all the cars then to be safe, huh? I mean he already torched his truck so he could be in any of these Civics passing by at this point.

  3. #183
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    Are you being serious right now Plow? Are you saying the cops are completely justified in shooting every car that's blue or grey and approaching any of the possibly hundreds of targets on this man's list?
    I'm saying I understand the mistake. That's all I've ever said.

    I'll add that I can understand the fright involved for them to exacerbate that mistake by acting stupidly as a result.


    I also believe they should, and will, be punished quite severely for their mistake.


    But I can understand it, in a way that I certainly cannot understand the actions this guy has taken.

  4. #184
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    300
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Spoiler: show




    OMG HOW COULD THOSE 2 EVER POSSIBLY CONFUSED FOR EACH OTHER, ITS SO EASY TO TELL THEM APART IN THE DARK EVEN WHEN 1 OF THOSE PICTURES IS A LONGBED AND THE OTHER IS NOT


    and as I've already mentioned at least once on this very page, even AFTER the mistaken shooting the information out was that they were looking for a grey *OR* blue titan
    Yes, those two trucks you posted could be confused for each other, but these two shouldn't be:

    Mistaken Truck (4 doors, Hood scoop, blue)


    Dorner's Truck (2 doors, roof rack, gray)


    I find it hard to believe that the LAPD would have a difficult time finding out exactly what one of their own drives.

  5. #185
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    You're honestly arguing that you can't understand how those 2 trucks could be confused for each other in darkness, especially by people that have probably never seen the one they're looking for?

    Really?

    Really?!

  6. #186
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Wait

    so cops are allowed to open fire on a suspect, even without identifying themselves, even without a reasonable belief that the person is armed, much less attempting to harm someone?

    This must be a new police rule or something.

    Or Plow is just plowing harder than anything has ever been plowed before.

    I don't give a fuck if it WAS a Nissan Titan with a black man driving it - you can't just open fire on a suspicious vehicle. If you can't follow the rules, or at least common sense, get the fuck off the force.

  7. #187
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Wait

    so cops are allowed to open fire on a suspect, even without identifying themselves, even without a reasonable belief that the person is armed, much less attempting to harm someone?

    This must be a new police rule or something.

    Or Plow is just plowing harder than anything has ever been plowed before.

    I don't give a fuck if it WAS a Nissan Titan with a black man driving it - you can't just open fire on a suspicious vehicle. If you can't follow the rules, or at least common sense, get the fuck off the force.
    oh, so you're thinking something like

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    I'm saying I understand the mistake. That's all I've ever said.

    I'll add that I can understand the fright involved for them to exacerbate that mistake by acting stupidly as a result.


    I also believe they should, and will, be punished quite severely for their mistake.
    ?


    Must be really fucking hard to read the last 3 posts in a thread before you respond.

  8. #188
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Dorner murdering some attorney's daughter is unacceptable, and I get why he did it.

    Cops shooting up a random pickup is unacceptable, and I get why they did it.

    Both should go to prison.

    How's that for clarity?

  9. #189
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Must be really fucking hard to read the last 3 posts in a thread before you respond.
    So, the cops who made that mistake should at the very least be fired, right?

  10. #190
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    300
    BG Level
    4

    Should have looking into it more before posting. I didn't realize it took place in the early morning.

  11. #191
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    Remember that thread when that cop kills the dog for no reason and I explained how terrible cops were. Dorner is this dogs vengeance.

  12. #192
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    If it was the bum on the streetcorner dog shooting incident, that dog had to go.

  13. #193
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...k-you-graphic/

    This one

    if you're referring to a different cop-on-dog shooting, I apologize.

  14. #194
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    So, the cops who made that mistake should at the very least be fired, right?
    If they didn't try to stop it and identify themselves at all, yes. Like I said, I can understand how they would make that mistake, but they should be punished quite severely for it.

    You know, exactly what I fucking said before and then quoted again in the post you're responding to.

  15. #195
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

  16. #196
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Again, they had said Grey OR Blue.

    Look at the picture of the truck. You cannot see a damn thing through that (illegal, btw) tinting *IN BROAD DAYLIGHT*.
    quoting for amazing

  17. #197
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...k-you-graphic/

    This one

    if you're referring to a different cop-on-dog shooting, I apologize.
    Think he's talking about the one where they shot some guy's dog at his house when they probably shouldn't have been there, in a back yard or some shit.

  18. #198
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    You're honestly arguing that you can't understand how those 2 trucks could be confused for each other in darkness, especially by people that have probably never seen the one they're looking for?

    Really?

    Really?!
    So you're saying trained officers can't tell the difference between a 4 door and 2 door car in the middle of the night plow?

  19. #199
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by MF Perm tha Fineass View Post
    wasn't this a Reno 911 skit?

  20. #200
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    So you're saying trained officers can't tell the difference between a 4 door and 2 door car in the middle of the night plow?
    well

    clearly they can't

    because they're terrible at their jobs

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast