FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Puzzle & Dragons x Batman: Arkham Origins
    Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and GungHo Online Entertainment, a multiplatform publisher for the online gaming community and publisher of the highly-successful mobile title Puzzle & Dragons, today announced a collaboration to bring Batman: Arkham Origins video game themed content within Puzzle & Dragons. The Batman: Arkham Origins- themed event dungeon will be available from Wednesday, October 30 through Tuesday, November 12.

Batman: Arkham Origins characters will invade the world of Puzzle & Dragons. Villans, such as The Joker will be made available for players to collect for their monster boxes. Heroes, such as Batman, Robin, and Catwoman will be made available from a special in-game Egg Machine.

A mobile gaming phenomenon, Puzzle & Dragons continues to see tremendous growth thanks to the game’s addictive combination of puzzle, dungeon-crawling, and monster-collecting gameplay. Players capture, collect, and evolve hundreds of elemental monsters while using quick thinking to chain combos and maximize the abilities and skills of their monsters. Puzzle & Dragons has now surpassed 20 million downloads in Japan. Puzzle & Dragons is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puzz...563474464?mt=8
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ho.padEN&hl=en

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Actually, just to clarify, this isn't exactly like the Sticker Girls REM. The chances for the D/W and D/L Batmans (5-stars) are significantly lower than the other three (4-stars). So roll at your own risk.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Saw a post this morning about Joker having 1.2M HP. Haven't checked out the dungeons yet; is it possible for someone without high level monsters to get these guys through the dungeons or am I SOL and have to roll?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The dungeon is a single fight with the Joker, and it's very difficult for nearly anything except Goemon teams. The rest of the guys only come from the new machine.

So far, it seems the distribution is 30% for each of the 4-stars, and 5% for the two 5-stars.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Holy shit how have I never found this thread.

Currently Rank 155 after 170ish days on my main. Mostly run mono-dark, Kirin, Genbu, Byakko, balanced, or healer teams.

My alt is rank 35, after 35 days and is about to pull the REM 10 times tonight to add something note worthy to this AA Luci only account.

Name is Plop@17@PDX, I have a few open spots so feel free to add!

Also, I rolled my D/L Batman, and my Robin yesterday and must say I already love love love them both. Just messing with Robin team in Endless C. I was doing amazing damage. Being able to remove Echinda from my Genbu team was also nice, and the fact D/L Batman's delay has the same cool down as my Genbus orb changing. Currently running Genbu Lead, Genbu, D/L Batman, Freya, CuChuu, and Genbu friend. I don't use this team much but plan on using it for Hera-Is.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Welp just rolled 9 times on my alt account. (Literally only has un evo-d Luci and some trash dark mobs)

Farlion
    MK machine dark
    AA Gabe
    Fuma K
    Undine
    Baal
    BB Batman (Dont mind me here... derp but didnt have it so meh for my mono dark)
    Salamander
    KUSH! So happy

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

four BAO rolls, d/l batman, +1 robin, and 2 catwoman

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Nice rolls. I'm giving up on Batman considering how rare the two good rolls are.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Very nice! I thew some xp into my Robin today and used him for master weekend dungeon. What a blast, OKO each floor easily.
    Team was Robin lead - CuChuu(max skill)- Fortoytops(max skill) - ADK(level 3 skill) - A.Odin (lvl 83 with 30ish +eggs)- Robin friend

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Angry Birds x Puzzle & Dragons
    And nothing, nothing will stop them! Rovio’s runaway success Angry Birds is flip-flapping its way into GungHo Entertainment’s own runaway success Puzzle & Dragon’s later this month. The red, blue and yellow will invade Puzzle & Dragons from November 18th to December 1st . As is par for the norm, expect them to show up as capturable or buyable pieces within the game.

Before that happens though, Rovio wants fans to tell them what something like that will look like. From now till November 25th, fans of either can send in their drawings and illustrations—anything goes, said Rovio—and stand to win some nice swag.

Best bit: Competition’s open worldwide for those aged 13 and above. Winners will be announced November 25th. Winners walk away with a special #BirdsandDragons swag pack and the main winner will get a special limited-to-just-one #BirdsandDragons prize from the Angry Birds artist. Rovio also hints there may be more up for grabs later on.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/05...-dragons-gems/
    http://www.rovio.com/en/news/blog/41...uzzle-dragons/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

3DS gameplay

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Longer version here:

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

do want

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Saw some mention of this. Didn;t watch the video, but it's basically a dueling arcade game. Kinda cool, but wouldn't go out of my way to find one really. I can't remember the last time I was in an arcade.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post

do want
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Saw some mention of this. Didn;t watch the video, but it's basically a dueling arcade game. Kinda cool, but wouldn't go out of my way to find one really. I can't remember the last time I was in an arcade.
    We recently saw that Puzzle & Dragons will be collaborating with Final Fantasy Tactics spinoff Crystal Defenders. Looks like they’ll be borrowing more from Square Enix, as Kingdom Hearts creator Tetsuya Nomura and other Square Enix staff will be working on the upcoming arcade title, Puzzle & Dragons Battle Tournament.

According to this week’s Famitsu magazine, Tetsuya Nomura will be in charge of the character design. Nomura also did character designs for Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, and is working on Final Fantasy XV. The music will be done by Kenji Ito, most known for composing the tracks of the Romancing SaGa and Mana series, who’ll be working alongside Kohei Tanaka, known for his involvement in various anime series such as Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Pokémon.

The story will be written by Baka and Test writer Kenji Inoue and Etrian Odyssey designer Yuji Himukai.

During a recent NicoNico Live announcement of the upcoming game, GungHo Online Entertainment revealed that the upcoming arcade title will be different from its smartphone counterpart, as it will be a 1 vs. 1 competitive game.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/03...le-tournament/
    http://www.4gamer.net/games/240/G024082/20131129017/

This is actually a Square Enix game
    Puzzle & Dragons Battle Tournament is an arcade game based off the white hot smartphone game from GungHo Online Entertainment. Square Enix is actually in charge of planning, creating, and marketing Puzzle & Dragons Battle Tournament. That explains why Tetsuya Nomura created characters for the game and Mana composer Kenji Ito is making the game’s music. GungHo is supervising the game’s development.

Puzzle & Dragons Battle Tournament has a touch screen arcade cabinet so players still drag drops in groups of three or more to attack monsters. While the game has a single player story mode, the main feature is online versus play with up to 16 players. The game saves progress and monster data on a NESiCA card. Puzzle & Dragons Battle Tournament will also have original monsters.

Square Enix plans to release the arcade game in spring 2014. Each play will cost 100 yen.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/06...s-arcade-game/

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

This is my main shit now. Did athena descended this week with 2 stones and did beelzebub just now in 2 stones.

Not sure if I wanna go full on athena team, would definitely be less work than bastet. I have ult evo verche that i use for that team.

One shotting bosses in descends is awesome though. When I did athena it took only two turns, beelzebub was one.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Nice setup. I think you can replace Athena with something better, because orb enhancers only work well when making large matches, which is completely opposite of what you want to do with Bastet.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

You'd be surprised. I can hit about 800k damage with the light monsters using ctw, 2x god, and enhanced g/w orbs. I sub out athena for d/l batman if necessary though.

lel, over 1m with athena

4.06m

I like to eat food
    BG Level

This is my current team, running Byakko

Spoiler: show

And my box
    Spoiler: show

I need a new dark sub for Byakko. I have that Pierdrawn, but I need to grab another Dark Keeper to evolve it still. Other thought is Lilith, but I don't think that's ideal. Was split on using Amon or Berserker/Sieg once he's evolved.

Then I got Umi&Yama from the Carnival of Likes and thought I may be able to do a team with them, Byakko, Verche, and two others. Not to mention the Horus I started with, but haven't used since I got Byakko.

Any tips? Obviously I don't play too hardcore, but I would like to continue playing. Currently stuck on Hades in Tomb of Saint - Deep. Not enough HP to withstand a hit from him even with an Odin friend. Could probably stall and get a Luci friend's skill charged and try that way I guess.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

use the horus @_@