Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1836
  1. #861
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    hrrrrrrngh master level. I want her, but not sure I can handle that... I guess we'll see, I do have some useful friend leaders

  2. #862
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    It's a lower-ranked dungeon this time, so it'll be Expert max!

  3. #863
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    hrm. doesn't that mean 5% drop chance though?

    if it's expert-level with master drop chance I'll cry tears of joy, but that's unlikely lol

  4. #864
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,805
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    There should be a 2x drop on the second day (just like ADK is 2x drop tomorrow). But regardless, for newer players I recommend running these event dungeons (e.g. mystic knights, echidna, pierdra) non-stop whenever they're available. There's very little you can do now that will pay off like these monsters, skilled up. Especially Echidna.

    It doesn't matter what team you have now. If you play for long enough, you'll eventually have teams that make use of them. Only when you start building teams around awoken skills will these guys start to be phased out.

    EXP is the only thing that may compare at times, but you can get exp all the time, these event dungeons aren't always available.

  5. #865
    Mrf
    Mrf is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    Ult Evo GROdin is all you need as a lead or friend lead. Well max awoken. You can go Ronia ronia baddie devil of some sort and a GRodin friend and breeze through it.
    Yea I've farmed 6 KoR today so far. It is so amazingly easy with any Odin (and 1k of autoheal), but laughable with a maxed Grodin.

    You have to love the double drop rate event on weenday dungeons right now too, 100% rate for KoR.

  6. #866
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Unless it's an April Fool's joke, looks like DBZ collab finally coming over to NA. Haven't really looked at the cards, yet so I'm not sure how they are.

  7. #867
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    eh. less interested in that than the FF collab. I really hope that one comes over.

  8. #868
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,521
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  9. #869
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Unless it's an April Fool's joke, looks like DBZ collab finally coming over to NA. Haven't really looked at the cards, yet so I'm not sure how they are.
    Boners is what they are, but alas it was an april fools joke :/

  10. #870
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    It's nice that all these easy S ranks are popping up for me. I started working on a team to farm King of the Gods reliably, but I need the tamadras. There will be a 2x droprate day 2, which will be nice cause I have been meaning to max skill my echidna. Makes life much easier for certain dungeons that I hate.

  11. #871
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Yeah, not surprised it was a joke. I've yet to try and S-rank anything. Do you get anything for it?

    Also, Yuri, you'll be glad to know that the Echidna dungeon has 3 Echidnas in expert mode.

  12. #872
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,805
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    You usually get a Tamadra for S-ranks.

  13. #873
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    You get a tamadra the first time you s rank. Nothing more if you do it again though. Tamadras are always good

  14. #874
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Oshit! I never knew. Time to S-rank this shiznit.

  15. #875
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Yeah, not surprised it was a joke. I've yet to try and S-rank anything. Do you get anything for it?

    Also, Yuri, you'll be glad to know that the Echidna dungeon has 3 Echidnas in expert mode.
    yeah, but I can't beat them on expert mode maybe if I delay the previous rounds until more of my abilities are up, hmm... I could probably tackle them, but it will take preparation and a significant amount of luck.

    I swear, someday I'll be swimming in Echidnae, and I'll look back on this moment... mark my words.

  16. #876
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    eh. less interested in that than the FF collab. I really hope that one comes over.
    lol? you crazy? the dbz collab is fucking B R O K E N.

  17. #877
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    I did not know that. I was only thinking from a fan standpoint as I've never watched DBZ. broken, though... I could get behind that.

    dat Juggler, though... do want.

    edit:

    Dear Echidna,

    Spoiler: show
    FUCK YOU YOU GODDAMN WHOREBITCH CUNTFACE WORTHLESS CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT I HATE YOU SO MUCH WHY WON'T YOU JUST FUCKING DROP


    sincerely,
    Me

    also as long as I'm ranting,

    Spoiler: show
    Remember to rest your eyes! Limit playing time to one hour a day! HOW ABOUT YOU REST YOUR MOUTH AND SHUT THE HELL UP I'LL LIMIT MY PLAYING TIME TO FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT HOURS A DAY YOU PRICKFUCKS!


    Spoiler: show
    no really I'm just caffeined up and lacking sleep, thank you for letting me have my fun in this thread

  18. #878
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    dude... vegeta, gohan, cell, and goku are all really broken.

    http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1560

    two 2prong awakens hnnng

  19. #879
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,805
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    dude... vegeta, gohan, cell, and goku are all really broken.

    http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1560

    two 2prong awakens hnnng
    Are they? I'd take the new Awoken Egyptians or the exclusives over them. The DBZ cards just seem like slightly more powerful Chinese / old Egyptian gods. Goku's active is pretty nice, and Cell's unconditional multiplier is sorta new, but I'd hardly call them broken. Unless I'm missing something.

  20. #880
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    I hear two prongs is one of the best awakenings... yes?

Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2013-06-27, 00:45