Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1221 to 1240 of 1836
  1. #1221
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    he looks hot. I mean like, sexually hot. like I'd do him if he wasn't an anime drawing.

    just saying, don't judge!

    also, KoR 2x drop days are my favorite days <3 I ran out of him without realizing it and this is the perfect time to restock.

  2. #1222
    Mrf
    Mrf is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    I had 3 things ready to evolve last week when I ran out of KoR... and last Tuesday wasn't double drops so I went 0/4 on runs and then gave up. So this week I am definitely going to be stocking up on the KoRs for a bit.

    Saw someone mention an easy S rank party, so I tried it out on Hello Kitty and Light Sprite, was able to clear them super easily. Verdandi, Rank1 anything x4, Friend Verdandi will get you S rank just from rarity as long as you can clear.

  3. #1223
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    I'll have to try that out today... I'm done with Wednesday Legend anyway. don't ask, lol

    just curious, do any of you post on puzzleanddragonsforum.com?

  4. #1224
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I occasionally do

  5. #1225
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I browse it from time to time for team ideas, but don't really post there. They have some good videos and guides that's pretty organized. Mainly use PAD Reddit for news and looking for friends though.

  6. #1226
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    RIP.

    The speculated dungeon did indeed turnout to be Sonia Gran. Which is cool and all, but I really wanted Sphinx Descended; I want my damn Egyptian Awoken UEvos already.

  7. #1227
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    So, I have a question about team building and which EVO to use, for some of my cards. My main lead is now Extant Red Dragon Caller Sonia and I can U.EVO her into Marvelous Red Dragon Caller Sonia once I have some more team cost, for flexibility. Other leads are Kirin of the Aurora, Sakuya (can't U.Evo) & Satan (can Evo but not U.Evo)

    Hino Kagutsuchi: I can currently U.Evo to Fire Serpent God Hino, but ultimately, I'd like to use Awoken Hino; does it make sense to de-evolve it, once I have the mats for Awoken, or just wait for Awoken? I don't see any synergy in the F/L version.

    Hell Deity Jackal Anubis: I feel like waiting for D/F, as it seems to have the most synergy with my current cards, if I ever wanted to sub him for a green orb changer while also using MeiMei. I know that's under-utilizing, but ATM, I don't really want to focus on him as a leader, and I have Sakuya if I want to do a combo lead. If I just wanted to use him as a sub, then D/D Anubis still has synergy, but I lack the mats for this version. I don't see much for the D/L version unless I wanted to use him as a lead until D/F or D/L but I can actually have the mats for this version.

    Ifrit: I really like his F/D version, and I can likely make it, come Friday, but it's fighting Lilith, for mats, atm. I don't have the mats for the F/F version, yet, and even though it's more powerful, I feel like F/D has better synergy with R.Sonia since she's mostly rows and TPA likely isn't going to be used on the big hits..

    Tsuku Yomi: No real synergy, with my current leads, but D/L could be a place-holder in a Sakuya team, as I don't have the farmable subs that compose a standard Kirin team right now. D/D doesn't seem to have much synergy with anything else, atm. She'll mostly be an S-Rank lead, once I have her leveled, but if one of the versions is better at that, or compliments Anubis better, then I'm fine with either one.

    Witch of the Night Lilith: I'm leaning towards D/D Lilith, and I can actually make her, but with R.Odin, I suppose it ends up eventually being mootish. As she's farmable, I'll eventually have both, so perhaps D/D is the way to go, after Ifrit is done.

    As my box shows, I have a lot of Fire/Dark synergy, hence using R.Sonia as my main lead right now. I think my best team would eventually be R.Sonia, Ifrit, Big Baddie, D/F Hadar, and a Float . Both R.Odin and Hino can be stat sticks on her team, depending on the situation/need; perhaps MeiMei too, which is why I evo'd one of her into her G/D version, but without D/D or D/F Anubis, there's less synergy. Venus will eventually be L/B, as another sub for Kirin, while I get her better farmable subs, but she could still go on Ronia, for Light/Blue coverage, if I felt I really needed it. The only other two monsters you can't see are Light Wizard Rei Sirius & Exa-Hydra 2x, but I don't think they factor in too much, though Rei Sirius and L/B Venus do have synergy. It would be a long while before I could build a team around L/B Venus.

  8. #1228
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    You're hardest hitting lead is Anubis, but he is very difficult and is very unreliable. I wouldn't think about him until later in the game when you are able to combo very well.

    You're hardest hitting reliable lead is Sakuya. She is actually very good, but she is a little difficult to pull off. You only need 4 combos, but of specific colors. There was a guy who took a farmable sakuya team and cleared something notable I forgot. That team would look something like Sakuya/Verche/L.Valk/Echidna/Blue Mech General or something. That might be a little out dated, but it should still be able to handle a lot of things.

    Ronia is your safest lead. You can UEvo the chaos dragon and make a team like Ronia/Vampire/Chaos dragon/Baddie/Flex. Flex being either D/D lilith for poison or Pierdra if for more utility.

  9. #1229
    Mrf
    Mrf is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    I've been farming trifruits all day and finally was able to get my Verdandi max skilled, 1/8 on the final skillup today. With the random blue fruits was already able to get Skuld to Slvl 4.

    Got 6 more red fruits ready for when they go back to Ronia skillup rotation, hopefully I can finish skilling her up for hypermax.

    For Ronia team, don't forget that using Lilith will also give you an 1.5x Devil attack as well.

  10. #1230
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I need a ton of Green fruits myself for Verdandi, but the game sure loves giving me red and blue, and I have no Skuld/Urd/Ronia/Blonia to use them on.

  11. #1231
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    I need a ton of Green fruits myself for Verdandi, but the game sure loves giving me red and blue, and I have no Skuld/Urd/Ronia/Blonia to use them on.
    I have the same problem with Dark Masks/Lits. Those puckers will not drop, but I have a shit ton of Light Mask/Lits that I have zero use for, sitting in my box, taking up space, because one day, I will need them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrf View Post
    For Ronia team, don't forget that using Lilith will also give you an 1.5x Devil attack as well.
    Haven't forgotten, and I'll likely be using her soon, what with my team cost restrictions right now

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    You're hardest hitting lead is Anubis, but he is very difficult and is very unreliable. I wouldn't think about him until later in the game when you are able to combo very well.

    You're hardest hitting reliable lead is Sakuya. She is actually very good, but she is a little difficult to pull off. You only need 4 combos, but of specific colors. There was a guy who took a farmable sakuya team and cleared something notable I forgot. That team would look something like Sakuya/Verche/L.Valk/Echidna/Blue Mech General or something. That might be a little out dated, but it should still be able to handle a lot of things.

    Ronia is your safest lead. You can UEvo the chaos dragon and make a team like Ronia/Vampire/Chaos dragon/Baddie/Flex. Flex being either D/D lilith for poison or Pierdra if for more utility.
    I understand the lead break-down, but until I can get the Sakuya subs, R.Sonia is my go-to leader, hence my current focus for her.

    I'll just put Anubis and Tsuki Yomi, to the side, since they are the least priority right now, given that I can't get Dark Mask/Lits to drop.... D/D is Lilith's recommendation, so I'll do that one, but any thoughts on Hino and Ifrit's U.EVO version, given my box?

  12. #1232
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Stats for Ult Rodin out. He shall now be known as Rowdin.

  13. #1233
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    I have no idea how I didn't get banned forever this week. but yay, I'm back!

    trying to decide my next team to work on... it's going to be devil-based most likely; I have way too many devil options not to. probably Ronia; with a few more ranks and a couple devilits I could field a ridiculous Ronia team. I also have Bastet so mono-green or even Bastet devil TPA are ideas... I've put together some sketchy teams on padherder, let me know what you think if you have a minute!

    http://www.padherder.com/user/yuri-g/monsters

    http://www.padherder.com/user/yuri-g/teams

  14. #1234
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    You might actually have a decent Urd team with all those Fire monsters. Urd/Urd/Nim/Cao Cao/Sonia. TPA, Attackers, and Orb Changers. Could even throw Echidna in for delay when necessary.

  15. #1235
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    If you can ult evo the starter dragon into it's R/B form, it's actually pretty decent for urd teams, and he's an attacker.

  16. #1236
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    If you can ult evo the starter dragon into it's R/B form, it's actually pretty decent for urd teams, and he's an attacker.
    those evo mats, though if I could, that would be awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    You might actually have a decent Urd team with all those Fire monsters. Urd/Urd/Nim/Cao Cao/Sonia. TPA, Attackers, and Orb Changers. Could even throw Echidna in for delay when necessary.
    that is a really good idea. is it worth including two Nims, you think? Urd/Urd/Nim/Nim/???... the last spot probably being an orb-changer. So many TPAs, two big bursts, two board changers... but I'm not sure, hmm.

  17. #1237
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Sonia's an orb changer but a slow one. Homura's a decent one. You could even throw Shotel on there for another 2x TPA.

  18. #1238
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    I would love to use Shotel just because she's Shotel. I love the Weapon series in general, even with their wacky color-changing ways.

    I'll probably run Urd/Urd/Nim/Cao Cao/flex, depending on what I need for that last spot. Either Ronia or the Goblin I think. Ronia's a good investment regardless, but the Goblin gets that attacker boost.

    God damn I wish Cao Cao's R/G uevo was R/B. That would be ridiculous on this team.

  19. #1239
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Everyone does. If Urd ever got a sub like Liu Bei is for Verdandi, then she'd be very usable.

  20. #1240
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    547
    BG Level
    5

    She does, it's called Kagutsuchi

Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2013-06-27, 00:45