Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1421 to 1440 of 1836
  1. #1421
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    P&D prank
    Register to see the NSFW content

  2. #1422
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I'm so glad the Insect dungeons are a 100% drop on their highest difficulty; just need to spam it several times over this rotation and wait until the next 2x skill up rate and hopefully max out my Vishnu, or at least get it a decent chunk of the way towards max.

  3. #1423
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    454
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    These were way harder than I expected (not pandora friendly at all) but made it work anyway

    http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...o%20Awoken.png

    http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...20No%20RCV.png

  4. #1424
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Awoken Bastet is really good <_<. I took out zeus vulcan and another mostly red red dungeon fairly easily. Oh yeah, Digaldos, fuck that dungeon. My team isn't even OP. No liu beis and I need another green jewel for A mei mei... Not even a skilled up Cu chulain lol

  5. #1425
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    triple-row hermes

    what.

    the.

    FUCK.

    so happy. and attacker-typing is the icing; +400 attack in exchange for 800 HP, I'll take it. I have three Hermes so I can always leave one as Physical in case I need that HP boost.

  6. #1426
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,843
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    SO last god fest i rolled a baset followed by a mei mei *genbu right?* i have an School athena as well as a green odin and a verdandi what should i be evolving / leveling up im grinding the no recovery dungeons *green / black* for + eggs / levels *118*

  7. #1427
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Aim to get a cu chalain to replace green odin. Getting monsters with quick abilities is real important for her.

  8. #1428
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    my awoken bastet team is almost all up on round one, just blow any ability and rek. i beat c10 with her and one stone(thanks heracunt)

  9. #1429
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Best Friend selection is being reset on the 21st as part of the 1000-Days Event, so if you've been sitting on yours, may as well throw it on to someone you think will be even remotely helpful in the future. Also the introduction of the one-time Rank 150 machine.

    Additionally, Star Vault will be a purchasable coin dungeon for one week at the cost of 30,000,000 coins.

    Finally, 3x +Egg Normals are back again, starting today and going until next Monday (8/24).

    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzleAndDr...818625/?type=1

    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzleAndDr...389698/?type=1

  10. #1430
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Rolled 10 times in GF. Got an Indra and a DQXQ, kinda nice, but not what I was hopin for.

  11. #1431
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I got two Lakshmis, back-to-back, and I have no idea what to even use them for.

  12. #1432
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    So my friend randomly Skypes me and he says to me "Hey, I'm retarded and you're free to call me retarded."

    So I ask him what he did, and he drops this link: http://imgur.com/a/2RcW2

    Quote, "I really wanted the pandora."

  13. #1433
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Guys...I think I wasted all my P&D luck for a long time on one pull...not sure how I feel...

    Spoiler: show

  14. #1434
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    oh god shes so good :O

  15. #1435
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Vritra from my Rank 150 machine; thanks for nothing, GungHo. What did you guys get?

  16. #1436
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I got Parvati from it this morning.

  17. #1437
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,805
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Got an Okuni. Not a dup, but can't see myself using him anytime soon, when I have both Awoken Bastet and Awoken Shiva. Should be decent after his awoken evolution, though.

  18. #1438
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    I got Parvati from it this morning.
    Damn, would've loved her. Ceris would do me more good as utility, but Parvati is also pretty good.

  19. #1439
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Awoken Leilan and Haku are here, along with an assortment of other new UEvos. Zerog Infinity was also in the update files, so I imagine his dungeon isn't too far out.

    Now I just need ten Jewels of Darkness to make my Awoken Haku system. Fun times.

  20. #1440
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,805
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    What team would you use Awoken Haku on? She'll probably be great when Awoken Yomi hits, but as it is, I can't think of too many teams where she'd fit.

Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2013-06-27, 00:45