Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1441 to 1460 of 1836
  1. #1441
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Maybe an all-Haku team, lol

  2. #1442
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    Vritra from my Rank 150 machine; thanks for nothing, GungHo. What did you guys get?


    I was happy!

  3. #1443
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I Baal' at my roll. At least Gleaming Kirin is Hypermaxed, so that was nice. Fat Dragon dungeon came around just in time.

  4. #1444
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    547
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    What team would you use Awoken Haku on? She'll probably be great when Awoken Yomi hits, but as it is, I can't think of too many teams where she'd fit.
    Awoken Anubis, Zaerog infinity, etc.

  5. #1445
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I want to make an a anubis team. I have no d kali... but oh well. Probably be something like Anubis/A Haku/D iza/D Iza/Pandora or maybe 2nd A Anubis. Skilling up 2 D izas is going to be a pain... I shoulda done it when the dragon bowl was around gdi.

  6. #1446
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakron View Post
    What team would you use Awoken Haku on? She'll probably be great when Awoken Yomi hits, but as it is, I can't think of too many teams where she'd fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Maybe an all-Haku team, lol
    Pretty much. Through sheer RNG when I was trying to get a Meimei in the last Chinese godfest, I rolled four Hakus, so that's the team I'm going to make. It's not perfect by any means, it actually has a fair number of weaknesses, but it's my side project to kill time. My main team will remain Awoken Bastet (and probably won't ever change). My biggest worry is how to make a 20-cost team for Xuanzang, the other half of Awoken Haku.




    Quote Originally Posted by Kamil View Post
    Awoken Anubis, Zaerog infinity, etc.
    Yea, Zaerog Infinity will make some changes to the team; I'll need to get a few of him when they give us his dungeon sometime in September. Skilling up him is going to be a pain in the ass though.



    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post


    I was happy!

  7. #1447
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Now that Vishnu's UEvo is here, I'm contemplating replacing my Liu Bei with a second Vishnu on A.Bastet team; I've always considered Liu Bei a double-edged sword, because while it's nice that he changes both Heart and Dark orbs, sometimes he does it too well and the board gets saturated.

  8. #1448
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Finally got Rowdin and materials for Awoken Ra! I just need DKali now to complete his team. Excitebike!

  9. #1449
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    D Kali is pretty sweet, but she is replaceable with D Iza and still very good. L kali is the clutch one. Managed to clear Everything up to the 99 stam zeus challenge with Awoken Bastet on my iPad. On my phone I cleared zeus mercury with gadius lol, I thought that was cute <_<

  10. #1450
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    New UEvos on JP including Verdandi and Sakura, U&Y, and Kushinadahime. U&Y is a triple type now, God/Healer/Physical. And Kushi is also a triple type, God/Healer/Attacker.

    http://pad.gungho.jp/member/sinka/150919_sinka.html

  11. #1451
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Awwww yeeaaaah. Glad the dragon sisters are getting some love. Bring on Bonia ult, GungHo! U&Y triple type is madness.

  12. #1452
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    For the next 11 hours (until 3:00pm EST), Starlight Sanctuary is on 1.5x exp. This means that KotG currently has an exp/stam rate of about ~1230. Really, really good.

  13. #1453
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    947
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

    Oh hey, there's a thread for this.

    I haven't been playing it all too long. Maybe a month? I'm only level 66 (thanks to that special dungeon that gave 200k exp). I was playing like a fiend until I unlocked the Technical dungeons with Pengdra, then kind of burnt myself out trying to farm those suckers. I really don't have anything great, either.

    Spoiler: show






    I know better now to save my gems for event machines now, though... I spent a few on continues...

    Add me if you'd like, could use the friends for helpers.

  14. #1454
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Chibi valk will take you places. Her triple 2 prong is a lot of damage. Also, zaerog8 is pretty hard

  15. #1455
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    547
    BG Level
    5

    Z8 is extremely easy if you're doing it with Awoken Bastet.

  16. #1456
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    i'd reroll the shit out of that account, lol. it's trash.

    Spoiler: show
    781 days ago i rerolled 94 times until i finally pulled a god. Loki. he was really good once.



    once.

  17. #1457
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    947
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

    I used the recent Tamadra on Chibi Valk and she is murdering things. Still having a problem here and there. Paired with the LW Avalon Drake she did a 90k+ on a boss and I one shot it. Leviathan I think it was.

    I did dl and reroll on my phone a bunch though. Here is my box on my phone. Threw gems at the current REM because of my tutorial pull being fire based and it being the Fire Gala right now. I'm blazing through levels pretty easy. Just having a hiccup or two in Fire Forest Nerva, but to be expected as I'm doing fire against fire.
    Spoiler: show


    The fact I'm already on Fire Forest Nerva and my other account I've been playing a lot longer is only a little ahead makes me regret not rerolling. On my Tablet I'm only like 5 levels ahead of the account I just started this morning on my Phone. Should I stick with this, or still suggest rerolling for something better? I'd love to get Bastet to start, buuuuutttt....

  18. #1458
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,805
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    General rule of thumb is to never roll outside of Godfests, but luckily, there's one coming up tonight. Neither of the pantheons are particularly friendly for new players, but honestly, you can breeze through the early parts of the game with the starter dragon.

    Shiva is actually a pretty good roll, both for new players and in the long run, though. But save all your gems until over the next two days.

    This is a great resource:
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

  19. #1459
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    947
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

    I saw he was on the list of rolls to "keep" from the one guide I was looking at. It said about as soon as you can evolve him to do so, which is why he made the list. He was the best I had gotten and decided to just go with it and see how it went. If anything I'd send the gift off at 20 to my Tablet and reroll on my Phone if needed. Seeing how good it is going I'll probably just keep going. If I can surpass my Tablet's game then I might just delete it and pass my Phone's data over to it. I prefer to play games on my tablet so I don't kill my phone's battery. That and bigger screen.

    So do you actually buy gems, or just get them from the game at "end game"? Once max.. how do you obtain gems if, from right now, it's only from clearing each of the dungeon tiers. I imagine there is something that rewards them end game or else you'd have to rely solely on buying them, which I hope not.

    I'll have to try and speed through more levels to get gems for the godfest and hope I actually have decent luck.

  20. #1460
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,805
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    There are events running about 2/3rds of the time, and usually they give you a gem every event day. Some event days you get a Tamadra instead, but on average, I'd say you get about 30 gems a month, counting event dungeon clears. Obviously, you can buy gems if you want, but a lot of people don't.

    If you're not the type that must clear everything as soon as they're out, you can definitely play the game at a fairly high level as F2P. They also recently increased the odds of gold eggs in the REM, so that's a huge plus.

    Between the two accounts, I would definitely say the Shiva one is better.

Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2013-06-27, 00:45