Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 LastLast
Results 1781 to 1800 of 1836
  1. #1781
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    That's beaten arena 2 so it's not like you're fucked

  2. #1782
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    What's your friend code? I can send you a present which is always a snow globe dragon, right? I have tons of the little bastards so I'm not bothered about exchanging. I already have 3 max level Fire, 2 fire eggs, 2 light eggs and 1 dark egg.

    Also did 2 pulls in Godfest. A second Skuld and a Verdandi. Like ok I get it game, you want to give me Norns. I guess Skuld is at least a good sub for herself? Fuck knows what I'm going to do with Verdandi though. I had been hoping for a Bodin or Scheat (basically a blue attacker with TPA) or a Kali

  3. #1783
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Oh sweet! That'd be awesome man, thanks! 370,540,313 is my code.

  4. #1784
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sent the request

  5. #1785
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Egg should be sent, hopefully you get a globe and not a starter dragon. I ended up with a starter dragon but don't really care as it just means I can immediately feed away the +3!

  6. #1786
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Haha, I got a plessie bean. Thanks for trying, man.

  7. #1787
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    No worries. It's a free +3 egg if nothing else!

  8. #1788
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Finally! 6.9%. Suck it, Trebek! Only took like 20 tries...

  9. #1789
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Yeah I stopped when I hit like 6.4% lol

  10. #1790
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    My 5.2% ended up dropping to 5.5% but yeah, took me about 20 attempts too. And the next best attempt after that was like 31% so wasn't like I was close until I cracked it.

    I love these Challenge Descended though, for the most part easy rewards and I still need some of the drops. Although the last 3 look tricky. I think for Hera / Zeus I'll have to pre-pop Kushinada and then make sure I clear the board for it to eat the pre-emptive. Then I need to look into taking a full board changer for the board of poison, I have a few but nothing that syncs up with my Ra team.

  11. #1791
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Athena tournament coming up. Gonna be interesting. https://setsupad.wordpress.com/2016/...n-prep-athena/

  12. #1792
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    https://twitter.com/PuzzDragNA/statu...52474878164993

    Bleach collab otw. FF probably afterwards. A DC collab allegedly some time soon as well.

  13. #1793
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    gah I don't think my Rodin will be ready in time. that's a shame; I had a really decent Femme/Shivagon team going (Femme/Rodin/Urd/Ares/Uriel). oh wait I hate ranking dungeons, n/m we good


    where did you get the info about FF, or is that your own speculation?

  14. #1794
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Was reading a blog somewhere that tracks JP and global schedules. They've been pretty accurate for the most part. No set dates, just predictions.

  15. #1795
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,767
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I now have 3 verdandi. Not sure if I want to try to make one or both of the extras subs or just risk feeding them for skill up chance. Seems like a waste for skill ups but I don't know if I'd ever really need that many verdandi subs.

  16. #1796
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    don't feed them! that's a terrible idea. sell them for MP or keep them. I would keep at least 2 Verdandi since she's so good on her own team as a sub.

  17. #1797
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Pulled Brave Blade Kopis, Byakko and Apocalypse from Godfest. Lame!

  18. #1798
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Haku is awesome! The others not so much.

  19. #1799
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Already have 2 Suzaku's that I don't use though. Kirin is the only one of them I'd use I think. Their leader skills seem so outdated now.

    The only thing I can think to do with Apocalypse is to make a full Light board with Apollo. But not sure what good that will ever be.

  20. #1800
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    It's always good to hang onto them for future potential teams though. Haku in particular has amazing versatility in several dark teams. Leilan is a bit more limited with fire teams but she's beastly in her own right. I'd awaken ult one Leilan and then do a variant evolution for the other depending on which killer attribute you want; (assuming you'll want fire cards in the future). They also make great subs for each other.

Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2013-06-27, 00:45