• Navigation
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1041 to 1060 of 1974
  1. #1041
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    nigga dont start

  2. #1042
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Yea, run with your chin up. So many concussions this year.
    Yeah. This sounds like a rule proposed by someone with neither football nor medical experience. There's been so much opposition to the rule, I would be amazed if it gets approved.

  3. #1043
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    The kind of rules made to justify their salary.

  4. #1044
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Jake Long signs with the Rams, 4 year deal, no $ yet.

  5. #1045
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    4yrs/36m is the report

    obviously a good get for the Lou if he can put the injuries behind him and return close to form. would actually give the Rams a chance to see if Bradford is a franchise QB

  6. #1046
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    do rams still have that one dude jason smith or w/e? didnt they take him #2 overall? did he end up being terrible? i hope not. thats a solid foundation fo shiggity

  7. #1047
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    NOOOOOOOOO

  8. #1048
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    NOOOOOOOOO
    Lol doomed to mediocrity.

  9. #1049
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    I'm hoping they're moving him back to SAM and moving BURFICT to middle

  10. #1050
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    do rams still have that one dude jason smith or w/e? didnt they take him #2 overall? did he end up being terrible? i hope not. thats a solid foundation fo shiggity
    yes he ended up being terrible and was traded for Jets trash

  11. #1051
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    SHOCKER

  12. #1052
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Martellus Bennet's dumb ass just went on NFL AM and when talking about his nickname search said, "I like the animal the Griffon. I don't know if anyone's ever seen one before or if it really existed, but I'd love one as a pet."

  13. #1053
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    sounds like a playmaker

  14. #1054
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    sounds like a playmaker
    a real stud

    Tyven, have you said your prayers for weezy?

  15. #1055
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    Martellus Bennet's dumb ass just went on NFL AM and when talking about his nickname search said, "I like the animal the Griffon. I don't know if anyone's ever seen one before or if it really existed, but I'd love one as a pet."

  16. #1056
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    Martellus Bennet's dumb ass just went on NFL AM and when talking about his nickname search said, "I like the animal the Griffon. I don't know if anyone's ever seen one before or if it really existed, but I'd love one as a pet."
    Did you watch the black unicorn video?

    I don't know how anyone can dislike him after seeing that.

    "I was 6 years old when I realized I was amazing... and about 24 years old when I realized I was black."

  17. #1057
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    That’s because the Panthers are still digging out of a salary-cap mess. As it stands right now, they’re less than $3 million under this year’s salary cap. In theory, the Panthers could sign some players and structure the deals to make them fit under this year’s salary cap.

    But this nightmare isn’t just about this year. The Panthers aren’t in a position where they can afford to sign big-name free agents to long-term contacts. That’s because they already are facing a cap mess for next year and potentially for 2015.

    Carolina already has $127 million committed toward next year’s salary cap and that obviously doesn’t include the players they draft this year. This year’s draft class will put the Panthers at well over $130 million in cap space next year and the cap isn’t expected to rise much from this year’s $130 million figure.

    Then, there’s 2015. The Panthers already have $107 million committed toward the 2015 cap and that’s for only 19 players. (Thats an average of more than 5mil per player) The players they draft in 2014 and 2015 are going to take up a good chunk of cap space. Oh, by the way, Carolina’s probably going to sign quarterback Cam Newton to a huge contract extension before the 2015 season.

    Long story short: It’s going to be several more years before Carolina has the salary-cap room to be a player in free agency.
    Well, fuck...

  18. #1058
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Such a shitty organization.

  19. #1059
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    http://i.imgur.com/k4S9I9W.jpg

    Submitted without comment

  20. #1060
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    holy shit thats funny

Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  2. Replies: 1258
    Last Post: 2013-01-02, 15:09
  3. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08
  4. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12