• Navigation
Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1974
  1. #161
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    MIKE WALLACE 2 BROWNS
    Just a rumor, I'd like him and he's an upgrade but I also like Josh Gordon for what Wallace brings. Need a polished possession receiver more IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    HOW IS BREGZ GONA HOLD ALL THOSE CHAMPIONSHIPS?!
    lol...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Browns owner Jimmy Haslam says he'll take a hands-on role in the draft and free agency http://wp.me/p14QSB-7hpr

    Jerry Jones east
    FML

  2. #162
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Pussy/s reporting posts in an NFL thread

  3. #163
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Only kickers worth ever mentioning are Blair Walsh and seabass, igaf about no name kicker on the lions.
    what about the greatest touchback kicker of all time?

  4. #164
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Buehler?

  5. #165
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    yeah I realized I was half a date late and someone mentioned him before I scrolled down. oh well

  6. #166
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Vikings announced they have exercised 4th-year option for HC Leslie Frazier for 2014 NFL season. There were no negotiations.
    .

  7. #167
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    I doubt he'll ever play again. That hit almost killed him.
    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...iving-football

    Good call

  8. #168
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Coaches get cut?

  9. #169
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Matt Bryant current clutchest kicker around
    I hope Greg Hardy punches him in the face next year. Told him to "get the fuck off our field" and he taunted us by telling us we'd see them in the Super Bowl. I didnt think he meant as spectators in New Orleans, lol.

  10. #170

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Came to post that, I can't blame him.

  11. #171
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Came to post that, I can't blame him.
    Not at all. I loved his game but glad he is walking away when this could have been sooo much worse. I remember that hit and cringed.

  12. #172
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Easily the most gruesome football injury of all time.

  13. #173
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Joe theisman even said god Damn

  14. #174

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Easily the most gruesome football injury of all time.
    If not it's easily second, that one kid from college they went low on and his leg went completely backwards was pretty cringeworthy too.

  15. #175
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    yeah I realized I was half a date late and someone mentioned him before I scrolled down. oh well
    With all these repeated jokes, you would think Valisk never left.

  16. #176
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Easily the most gruesome football injury of all time.
    Yea, that was so wtfcringe worthy. I can picture it in my mind without even having to watch it again

  17. #177
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    The Philadelphia Eagles signed Dennis Dixon to a two-year contract Thursday, reuniting the quarterback with coach Chip Kelly.
    dram tram

  18. #178
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    dram tram
    Did Dennis run that offense? I don't it remember it being that fast back then.

    Should've signed Pat White.

  19. #179
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Did Dennis run that offense? I don't it remember it being that fast back then.

    Should've signed Pat White.
    Was probably going to win the Heisman had he not gotten smitten by the wrath of Tebow and injured. It was when Kelly was OC and he had the Ducks undefeated until his injury. Something like 20TD passing, 9TDs rushing, 4 turnovers. He's there to fight for the 2nd spot I assume, who knows.

  20. #180
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    He ran it and he ran it really well. He would have, at least, challenged for the Heisman that year had he not gotten hurt. I was actually excited when Pitt got him in the 4th or so that year 'cause I thought if he healed correctly he'd be a fun addition to our offense like Kordell used to do.

Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  2. Replies: 1258
    Last Post: 2013-01-02, 15:09
  3. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08
  4. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12