Page 178 of 214 FirstFirst ... 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 3541 to 3560 of 4265
  1. #3541
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    994
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I REALLY want to like the Xbone since I like their first party stuff, but holy shit MS is making it damn near impossible.

  2. #3542
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Neogaf losing their shit for Halo 2 Anny? This, THIS, is the reason to buy an Xbone?

    Time to drop some orbital nukes on Neogaf circlejerk.
    Its a Halo 2, 3, and 4 X1 port if you buy the bundle.

  3. #3543
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    of all the supposed leaks that one seems the most farfetched to me, having ports of 3 and 4, and only available in the war collection bundle, idk.
    also a ton of people were asking Kamiya on twitter about what ntkrnl said about platinum's game and Kamiya was getting pissed lol

  4. #3544
    Another Islam Thread
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    733
    BG Level
    5

    wasn't there supposed to be some game announcements like today or yesterday? Whatever happened to that?

  5. #3545
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Thought I saw this in here already, but I guess I'm mixing my websites up.



    And here's the counter offer:

  6. #3546
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    Fucking morons lol

  7. #3547
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Its a Halo 2, 3, and 4 X1 port if you buy the bundle.
    Oh shit son! Games I already own for systems I don't play anymore! That I have to buy again! Well, fuck me! Why didn't anyone tell me that MS was pissing awesome? I want some of that golden shower.

  8. #3548
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Thought I saw this in here already, but I guess I'm mixing my websites up.



    And here's the counter offer:
    This. My god. Sony isn't even playing fair anymore.

  9. #3549
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    Well, that was as close as a marketing layup as it gets, though. MS seems to have hired the TV show 'Crazy Ones' marketing team.

  10. #3550
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,823
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    That is amazing. Those are official ads?

  11. #3551
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    The MS one definitely is, based on that and recent history I'd be shocked to find the latter isn't.

  12. #3552
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    The latter is not an official Sony ad, but Adam Boyes did retweet it when it was shown to him.

  13. #3553
    Wild Card
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    The latter is not an official Sony ad, but Adam Boyes did retweet it when it was shown to him.
    Still makes it awesome haha.

    I thought the whole thing was from a joke site until a google search showed me the microsoft one was real.

  14. #3554
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Well anything that gets twitted by officials even not officially part of their marketing attempts, should still be considered Advertising because it really does have the same effect to consumers.

  15. #3555
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Oh shit son! Games I already own for systems I don't play anymore! That I have to buy again! Well, fuck me! Why didn't anyone tell me that MS was pissing awesome? I want some of that golden shower.
    I'd drop 20$ to run some halo 2 multiplayer just for the nostalgia. Ivory tower, lockout, beaver creek, and Zanzibar. Especially if Super jumps, double shot, and BxR remain. I wonder if my finger will still remember how to double shot lol.

  16. #3556
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2014/02/...-split-in.html
    Xbox One Keeps Getting Better – Product Updates Coming

    I’m excited to be able to share details with you today about several product updates we’ll be delivering for Xbox One starting next week. The team has been really excited to see the gameplay on Xbox One and the millions of hours of fun our fans have experienced since launch. We’ve also been busy listening to your feedback and working hard to incorporate it into Xbox One as soon as possible. We remain incredibly energized and we are aggressively working to make Xbox One better, faster than ever before.

    Xbox One is a platform for continuous innovation and new consumer experiences over time. Just as we did with Xbox 360, Xbox One will have regular updates to deliver new features and platform experiences designed to delight you. We’re always listening to you and we love your feedback, so keep it coming.

    February 11 system updates

    On February 11, the first update will be delivered to customers who sign into their Xbox One. It features many new improvements – including lots of behind-the-scenes updates for developers building apps and games for Xbox One, several new features we believe Xbox fans will love, stability and product updates to improve the customer experience, and continuous improvements to the quality of Kinect voice so commands become more fluid and responsive over time. While we won’t be going into all of the details of the product updates today, we will be sharing more information soon.

    Some of the features you can expect to see on February 11 include:

    • The ability to see and manage your storage space. With this update, you will find it easy to find how much space your content takes up and better manage your content. You can also control your install lineup and more easily manage your download queue. We’ve separated My Games and My Apps into separate lists, so you can easily create separate queues for both. Now you can pick the order in which you want your content to load and we’ve added a boot progress indicator so you can better track updates while they load.

    • The battery power indicator is back! You can see it right on the home screen, so you can easily track how much battery life is left on your controller.

    • And, you will be able to use your USB keyboard with your Xbox One.

    March 4 system updates – countdown to “Titanfall”

    On March 4, in advance of what is expected to be the biggest game launch of the year, we will be delivering another system update to prepare your Xbox One for “Titanfall.” This update will contain many new features and improvements, most significantly to our party and multiplayer systems. Available on March 11, “Titanfall” is a team-based online multiplayer game that showcases the power of Xbox Live, and we will be shipping a new party and multiplayer system that will help make “Titanfall” the must-have game for this generation.

    This post is the first of many announcements and sneak peeks at features in the system updates. We’ve been carefully listening to your feedback and look forward to delivering many new features that will make Xbox One even better. We’re just getting started and can’t wait to share more information in the coming weeks.

  17. #3557
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Manage your storage space? Battery power indicator is returned? A fucking USB keyboard?

    This is not worthy of an announcement that sounds so excited.

    This generation console war is over. Euthanize this thing.

  18. #3558
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    at least it shows they're actually listening to feedback instead of circlejerking over their own stupid ideas which is what led to this mess in the first place. the update is also alleged to provide an increase in usable resources for nonkinect titles, and fix the upscaler being a moldy turd, both of which are more significant changes, if true.

  19. #3559
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Though realistically that stuff should have been there from the start, can't complain that it's here.

  20. #3560
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I didn't expect this console to be so fucking hard to use. Idk if it's me getting old or what but I find it hard to navigate. Yesterday I was somehow in a party and I had no idea how to leave it. I'm still in the god damn party. This stuff needs to be easy like the 360. I hope it moves back towards that direction. Can't stand this snap shit. And pin crap.

Page 178 of 214 FirstFirst ... 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. War is coming! (Warhammer Online) September 18th
    By Eanae in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1033
    Last Post: 2010-02-16, 12:13