I was kinda wondering why it was dependant on the buffs, when I first had the mighty guard issue.
I was kinda wondering why it was dependant on the buffs, when I first had the mighty guard issue.
Well as i suspected the new /jump emote cant be done with shortcuts loaded. due to drg ability no doubt
can still //raw /jump
But yea I guess byrth could add a different key to shortcuts to handle jump. Something like /j for instance!
It was a convenience I suppose. I still type // every time out of habit though... not sure about other players' habits.
For instance Shortcuts has been having this issue with the "/hide" command as well. (it's to hide your online POL status). Shortcuts interprets that as the command instead of "/ja hide <me>". If you wanna use the JA you actually have to type the /ja "Hide" <me>" command, because /hide and //hide won't work.
Not sure about what everybody thinks but making Shortcuts ignore single / (or putting a setting on/off that allows you to do that in the xml) could easily solve the issue without too many complicated tweaks?
I like never use hide. I will however admit to being set to invisible online status when i would try to cast the spell at times. Hasnt happened in a while though.
I want to assign /jump to a controller button. unfortunately joytokey doesnt seem to allow me to set anything other than actual keys.
i would take a toggle because i also have no idea if post-spellcast users are accustomed to single / commands. although i would guess that coding single / out would be easier than adding a toggle.
and, if nothing else, i will be using //raw a lot. i didn't know that existed.
yea raw was around back then. it still isnt bypassing shortcuts for me though.
//raw works 100% for /ja, /ma, /nin and similar commands.
It might not work for special game-commands like emotes though.
gearswap broken after update ? or is it just for me ?
Highly recommended to unload it, then.
So when can I expect the BunnyHop addon to make me jump 100% of the time?
Seems TParty is broken too the HP % marker isnt working.&
I told Arcon there was an update, so things will get fixed ASAP.