Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 43 of 307 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 6124
  1. #841
    Requiescat in pace.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,341
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Since when did Tparty start showing hidden HP? (like caturae in provenance) Does 3.4 tparty do that too now?

  2. #842
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by grevenilvec75 View Post
    Since when did Tparty start showing hidden HP? (like caturae in provenance) Does 3.4 tparty do that too now?
    Aureus was like, "Infobar is going to be a pain to update" and I was like, "whatever, infobar sucks except that it shows real HP%, which TParty doesn't." Then he went away and now TParty shows real HP.

    Also, I think I've fixed most of the reported problems with battlemod.

  3. #843
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    543
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Stupid question, is there something I need to configure to make buffduration show the time remaining for perpetuated buffs?

  4. #844
    Requiescat in pace.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,341
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    The only way to do it would be to add alternate durations in the settings file.

    The way this works is that it will show the non-perpetuanced duration, then when it gets to zero, it will switch to the next duration in the settings file and show that (it has no way of knowing if a buff was perpetuanced or not, it just knows that the buff is still on when it should have worn off)

  5. #845
    Radsourceful

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,964
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    No, buffduration will (or should) pick it up automatically.

    It's currently operating off the chatlog+status bar though so it's possible due to lag/etc it may not register the hands every time. I'm working on a fix but it's got some interesting bugs in it yet.

    ------------------------

    Battlemod 2: I finale'd off blazespikes, only got

    Radec Magic Finale > mob

    Also, Drainsamba occasionally shows up as the normal message.

    Also, yagrush when casting erase:

    whm starts casting erase on <maintarget>
    no effect on p1
    no effect on p2
    removes rasp on p3
    no effect on whm

    is no message for removed debuff on the main target

    Using items results in

    <name> is no longer . (instaead of "cursed", or)
    <name> gains the effect of . (reraise pin)

    also,
    BSTpet readies .

  6. #846
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by tenkiki View Post
    Stupid question, is there something I need to configure to make buffduration show the time remaining for perpetuated buffs?
    odd that its not showing. the addon has the perpetuance multiplyer hardcoded in and it is supposed to show buffs that have been perpetuated. but ive been away for 2 weeks, and with the addition of the new function : evant_action() i have been rewriting the whole addon for WAY better performance. but just know that Ihm (the maker of timers) is adding yarnball straight into timers and we should see this updated soon enought, and will work for everything including food buff durations and as far as im aware also will track songs as it should.
    this kind of program is far better written as a plugin then an addon. my addon is purely temporary so dont get attached as, as soon as Ihm pops his timers update out he will delete my work. creating this addon is more of a way to school myself in lua. i will be popin an update to BD sometime tonight that tracks sch and rdm buffs correctly with gear detection hardcoded in (so will not need to be added to the extend.xml) Ive only done minimal testing so if anyone runs into trouble with it when i release it, feel free to go to the iirc channel or something to let me know. (i dont monitor this forum)

  7. #847
    First invited, last in the zone.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,448
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    So, one complaint and one feature suggestion.

    A) Timers seems to be actually getting *worse* at that "whole screen turns grey" thing. If it helps debug, it was happening most often on DRG.

    B) Is it possible for find to not only say which inventory section things are in, but also *where* in that inventory it is? When I'm looking for a piece of gear, it's nice to know that it's say, in my satchel, but it'd be even nicer to know whether it's item #5 in there, or item #75.

  8. #848
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Is there any temp fix for the crashing while zoning thing caused by Spellcast?

  9. #849
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    Is there any temp fix for the crashing while zoning thing caused by Spellcast?
    I guess this still isn't fixed. A long time ago, I fixed it by adding a rule early in the if/elseif chain of spells that basically amounted to "If the spell is warp*|teleport*|escape|etc then don't do anything".

  10. #850
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,529
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    The issue I believe is it trying to swap gear while zoning, separate issue from the gearswap on teleport etc.

  11. #851
    Requiescat in pace.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,341
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I dunno if its windower4 related, but i'm looking through my logs and it looks like most NPC dialogue is duplicated. Possibly timestamp related?


    I added the spacing.

    Spoiler: show

    Code:
    [22:46:27]Levil : What timing, Silentdeath!
    [22:46:58][22:46:27] Levil : What timing, Silentdeath!
    
    [22:47:15]Levil : You've been invited to dine with the members of Adoulin's cabinet!
    [22:47:19][22:47:15] Levil : You've been invited to dine with the members of Adoulin's cabinet!
    
    [22:47:19]Levil : I'm gonna feed off this accomplishment of yours vicariously for weeks!
    [22:47:27][22:47:19] Levil : I'm gonna feed off this accomplishment of yours vicariously for weeks!
    
    [22:48:36]Levil : As real as the dickens, though, I couldn't be happier for you, Silentdeath. Take this as a token of my appreciation.
    [22:48:38][22:48:36] Levil : As real as the dickens, though, I couldn't be happier for you, Silentdeath. Take this as a token of my appreciation.
    
    [22:48:43]Levil : Once your bison stops buckin', put on your best bib and tucker and get yourself over to Adoulin Castle.
    [22:48:44][22:48:43] Levil : Once your bison stops buckin', put on your best bib and tucker and get yourself over to Adoulin Castle.
    
    [22:48:49]Levil : Come to think of it, Silentdeath, have you ever heard of the Naakuals?
    [22:48:50][22:48:49] Levil : Come to think of it, Silentdeath, have you ever heard of the Naakuals?
    
    [22:48:50]Levil : They're the ranchers of the continent's frontier, and more temperamental than a bull in heat.
    [22:48:51][22:48:50] Levil : They're the ranchers of the continent's frontier, and more temperamental than a bull in heat.
    
    [22:48:51]Levil : Rumors abound that the Naakuals keep thwarting the pioneers' best efforts thanks to some puppeteer or whatnot, but I've yet to see any proof in that pudding.
    [22:48:52][22:48:51] Levil : Rumors abound that the Naakuals keep thwarting the pioneers' best efforts thanks to some puppeteer or whatnot, but I've yet to see any proof in that pudding.
    
    [22:48:52]Levil : Either way, it seems their trails and ours are bound to cross.
    [22:48:53][22:48:52] Levil : Either way, it seems their trails and ours are bound to cross.
    
    [22:48:53]Levil : You might as well learn 'em a thing or two while you're moseying about the jungle.
    [22:48:55][22:48:53] Levil : You might as well learn 'em a thing or two while you're moseying about the jungle.
    
    [22:48:55]Levil : Tell 'em to pony up and get in line like the rest of the herd so you pioneers can lead Ulbuka to greatness!
    [22:48:59][22:48:55] Levil : Tell 'em to pony up and get in line like the rest of the herd so you pioneers can lead Ulbuka to greatness!
    
    [22:49:00]Obtained key item: Dinner invitation.



    EDIT: seems like it happened before windower4 also.

  12. #852
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagi View Post
    The issue I believe is it trying to swap gear while zoning, separate issue from the gearswap on teleport etc.
    Swapping gear on teleport (namely, the aftercast) is the same as swapping gear on zoning. Since I don't change gear just walking through a zone line, it was the only case in my rules where gear swapping on zoning would have taken place.

  13. #853
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    190
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Foldypaws View Post
    So, one complaint and one feature suggestion.

    A) Timers seems to be actually getting *worse* at that "whole screen turns grey" thing. If it helps debug, it was happening most often on DRG.
    I saw this for the first time today. I was on NIN/DNC and it happened when I stacked up a bunch of ninjutsu, yonin, issekigan, sambas, and waltzes. Unloading timers fixed it. Here's my Timers.xml:

    Spoiler: show
    <?xml version="1.0" ?>
    <settings>
    <!--
    This file controls the settings for the Timers plugin.
    Settings in the <global> section apply to all characters

    The available settings are:
    -->
    <global>
    <graphicalMode>false</graphicalMode>
    <slimMode>false</slimMode>
    <flashOnCompletion>true</flashOnCompletion>
    <showTenths>false</showTenths>
    <highRed>255</highRed>
    <highGreen>0</highGreen>
    <highBlue>0</highBlue>
    <medRed>255</medRed>
    <medGreen>160</medGreen>
    <medBlue>0</medBlue>
    <lowRed>0</lowRed>
    <lowGreen>255</lowGreen>
    <lowBlue>0</lowBlue>
    <textA>255</textA>
    <textR>255</textR>
    <textG>255</textG>
    <textB>255</textB>
    <flashR>255</flashR>
    <flashG>255</flashG>
    <flashB>0</flashB>
    <fontName>Arial</fontName>
    <fontSize>12</fontSize>
    <fontBold>true</fontBold>
    <recastX>1000</recastX>
    <recastY>650</recastY>
    <buffsX>190</buffsX>
    <buffsY>350</buffsY>
    <customX>360</customX>
    <customY>350</customY>
    <barSpacing>0</barSpacing>
    <recastTimerLimit>8</recastTimerLimit>
    <buffsTimerLimit>8</buffsTimerLimit>
    <customTimerLimit>8</customTimerLimit>
    </global>

    <!--
    You may also override specific settings on a per-character basis here.
    -->
    </settings>

    Edit: I added this information to the issue tracker.

  14. #854
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    132
    BG Level
    3

    Really, these crashes on zoning are getting old. How is this fixed with current version of spellcast?

    To clarify, using Moteten's THF sheet and includes, just like I have been for ages. Spellcast is trying to change gear sets when I zone in and out of Meebles and other places.


    Concerning battlemod, what do I have to do to make it JUST condense buffs? I don't care for the other changes. I sat all the other options to false except Oxford Comma, still get changed chatlog during battle, etc. It also blocks either echos or addtochat stuff from my Spellcast binds.

  15. #855
    Reg
    Reg is offline
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3

    any reason i'm always crashing when i log out my main and go to mule?

  16. #856
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I have the same issue. Doing unloadall works, but when I try to run the txt file nothing reloads so I have to reboot anyway. Only really is helpful if I'm muling overnight.

  17. #857
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    174
    BG Level
    3

    I have written myself a reload.txt file that I just execute after doing an unloadall if I know that I'm going to be mulling around. All it has in it is load commands for all the plugins I use.

  18. #858
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    190
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    any reason i'm always crashing when i log out my main and go to mule?
    You using Guildwork? I crashed once or twice muling, so I unloaded it and it seems to have cleared up the problem, but I don't crash every time so I dunno.

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    I have the same issue. Doing unloadall works, but when I try to run the txt file nothing reloads so I have to reboot anyway. Only really is helpful if I'm muling overnight.
    Plugins aren't loaded in init.txt any more, the workaround is the following:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeldog View Post
    I have written myself a reload.txt file that I just execute after doing an unloadall if I know that I'm going to be mulling around. All it has in it is load commands for all the plugins I use.

  19. #859
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    692
    BG Level
    5

    Battlemod -

    Use on Windower 4, Window XP64 bit.
    It doesn't seem to work with game chat filter. It's showing everyone in or out of party actions/ missed/ dmg.

    Just to let you know.

    Also, I have now back to windower 3.4+ on the XP 64 bit system. I do not know why.. possible what's ppl have been bugging, seems like my graphic card got heat up really fast with windower4. Once I changed it back to windower 3.4+, works as normal.
    It's weird, Win XP machine has 2000+ score on FFXIV benchmark.
    Window 7 system has just around 1500+ score. (But definitely, Window 7 running Windower 4, has no issue so far )

    Perhaps, Windower4 is designed for Window7 or later.

    p.s. I'm not here to bug people. I am really appreciating whoever create Windower4 and develop/ help.
    Also a side notes, this Lua automatic update, I was just being crazy... whenever it's updating, I was worrying virus being brought in ^.^; Of course, I believed you guys have anti-virus action, before allowing it to update in our PC right?

  20. #860
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by chichicha View Post
    Battlemod -

    Use on Windower 4, Window XP64 bit.
    It doesn't seem to work with game chat filter. It's showing everyone in or out of party actions/ missed/ dmg.
    Sorry, I addressed this here and may have forgotten to cross-post it: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/37...mod-v2#2298125

    I re-create the entire chat log using packets and then block the old chat log, so you need to use battlemod's filters. I have it defaulting to all-off because I figured it was less dangerous for people to see things they weren't expecting than not-see things they were expecting.

Page 43 of 307 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Service and Support
    By Ribeye in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2009-10-17, 18:23
  2. Windows vista and FFXI problem
    By Takeno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-07-26, 13:36
  3. Windows Vista and Windower
    By divisortheory in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2006-06-23, 04:19